DROP RATES

techncrazytechncrazy Join Date: 2016-06-21 Member: 218868Members
Now we all know that the fps for subnautica isnt good. But the drop rates are worse... For example, you need crash powder to craft a welder, and it comes from crashes little shells (the tiny monsters that pop out of pods and chase you, then blow up.) Well ive been playing this game for a few weeks and i havent gotten 1 crash powder. What items do you guys have trouble with?

Comments

• blackjack301blackjack301 Orange Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217554Members
    techncrazy wrote: »
    Now we all know that the fps for subnautica isnt good. But the drop rates are worse... For example, you need crash powder to craft a welder, and it comes from crashes little shells (the tiny monsters that pop out of pods and chase you, then blow up.) Well ive been playing this game for a few weeks and i havent gotten 1 crash powder. What items do you guys have trouble with?

Because the xbox one version is a little behind on updates, crash powder is bugged out and will not spawn. :(
  • taffman66taffman66 uk Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217766Members
    It will after a few new games, took me one restart to get it but others have had to restart several times to obtain crash powder.
  • SubnauticSurvivourSubnauticSurvivour Fiskdale Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217493Members
    techncrazy wrote: »

Because the xbox one version is a little behind on updates, crash powder is bugged out and will not spawn. :(

quite behind for reasons. I'm looking at you Microsoft
  • BCDravenBCDraven SC Join Date: 2016-06-20 Member: 218819Members
    Right near the lifepod in the safe shallows the cave that has a small opening in the top there's like 3-4 of the bomb fish inside. I have found in my world crash powder seems to drop there most often so it is in the game just extremely hard to find!
  • Eclipse84Eclipse84 New Jersey Join Date: 2016-06-23 Member: 218960Members
    edited June 2016
    you can either do this LB+RB+A at the same time and type in the command BOBTHEBUILDER then save and quit.. this way you get all the blueprints and a welder handed to you... then when you re open your save you get the welder... if you do not want to do that then do this

LB+RB+A and type in Item Welder 1 that will give you a welder ..

the game is a little messed up until the update comes out.. if you dont want to do either one you are going to have to do save after save until you get the crash powder... then this can also change the drop rates for other items and fragments... so be cautious when doing this.. that is why i said do LB+RB+A type BOBTHEBUILDER you dont have to fragment hunt or do save after save you get all the blueprints and you will know what you need to start building your world as how you want it
  • Redninja5901Redninja5901 usa Join Date: 2016-06-19 Member: 218799Members
    To answer your crash powder problem you can either 1. spawn it in 2. look until you find it ( which might be never ) or 3. restart your world until it starts spawning then spawn everything you had before because its not cheating , you are getting back what was unfairly taken from you. hope this helps