Any place where the cyclops fragments spawn

DemonHunter654DemonHunter654 East Greenwich Join Date: 2016-02-15 Member: 213053Members
I only found one and whever I look around I find seamoth fragments. And is the a command to fix this

Comments

• JebusChrustJebusChrust Join Date: 2016-06-16 Member: 218634Members
    Look around the Aurora, I found all parts to the Cyclops all over the place.
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    You do indeed find all three parts in the wreck zone, but the true planned areas are as follows:
    • Hull fragment (Grassy Plateaus & Mushroom Forest)
    • Engine fragment (Underwater Islands & Mountains)
    • Bridge fragment (Dunes & Mushroom Forest)
  • bluegreenashbluegreenash UK Join Date: 2016-06-14 Member: 218594Members
    they don't look like safes though.... the engines, well they look like engines, the hull fragments are big plates of metal, and the bridge fragments look like consoles and steering yokes (and a platform)
  • DemonHunter654DemonHunter654 East Greenwich Join Date: 2016-02-15 Member: 213053Members
  • JebusChrustJebusChrust Join Date: 2016-06-16 Member: 218634Members
    On the Xbox?

Currently on the Xbox go to the Aurora (you need to wear a Radiation-proof suit, helmet, and gloves if not in creative or if you didn't fix the Aurora yet) and along the sides of the ship there tends to be many duplicates of the fragments. I've found them typically on little pieces of land along the ship, but watch out because there are sand sharks all over.