3 questions

Kingwolf2016Kingwolf2016 Join Date: 2016-05-29 Member: 217690Members
ok now I now about the exo suit but will it be released with the update coming soon or will it be its own update? Second I'm in creative mode getting used to the game but I use the debug menu to blow up the ship but nothing happens I'm doing this all right but nothing happens any reason finally every time I build the plant keep on respawning in the base half of my base is covered in dirt and plants help

Comments

• ParoitParoit Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217151Members
    edited June 2016
    *snip*. Be polite or be gone.
  • njohnson1448njohnson1448 Alabama Join Date: 2016-06-14 Member: 218556Members
    Punctuation would be much appreciated..Anyway, it's unlikely that the exosuit will be in the upcoming Xbox update. Most likely in the next. Second, I'm not for certain if this may be the issue, but some debug commands may not work on the console version. Thirdly....I don't actually think that's a coherent sentence. But I'll get back to you on that.
  • blackjack301blackjack301 Orange Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217554Members
    The last one made no sense, but I'll try to answer the other two.

For the first one, no, the exo suit isn't even in the pc version yet.(I think)

For the second one,I have had that problem as well, I believe it is either a bug or you are not supposed to blow up the ship in creative, because there mostly is no need to.
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    If you're saying terrain respawns and clips through your base, that's a known bug and is being worked on. Might be next update fixes it.

The next update for XB1 is meant to bring the XB1 version up to pace with the PC version. Because the PC version doesn't have the P.R.A.W.N. either, that means it won't be included. However, the way things are going it is likely the P.R.A.W.N. will be added in the next PC update (probs early July) and with the intent for both versions to synchronize asap, hopefully the XB1 crowd will get their update soon after.
  • scubamattscubamatt Georgia, USA Join Date: 2016-05-22 Member: 217295Members
    (On the PC) If you 'Dig Sand' in a spot, it will remove most plants and other terrain. You can clear out a place to build your base that way, usually. The other way is to use the Habitat Builder and create a MP Room where the terrain is, then Deconstruct it, this should vaporize most of the terrain, then you can rebuild the MP room again in the same spot or slightly to one side. I'm assuming you can do the same thing in XB1.
  • itsspartan313itsspartan313 New Jersey Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218229Members
    to answer your first question.. we dont know what the exo suit will be in the upcoming update or in another update

to answer your second question that happens its been reported as not working sometimes the best way around it is to just do a new game save

to answer your third question that happens as well i had to do 8 game saves to get the right kind of spawn area to build my base with the right hills and coral... if i was you i would do the same.. you dont have to build the foundations literally on top of the coral/ground under the water you can do it a little higher above the ocean floor this way you dont have to deal with the coral or plant life.. a few saves i had the gaspods glitching into my area and wrecking the walking tunnels to wear they had to be repaired constantly and in 1 of the tunnels the coral and dirt/sand from the floor kept glitching through to where i couldnt even walk up stairs/ladder so just get the right save and youll be good to build whatever you like..
  • itsspartan313itsspartan313 New Jersey Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218229Members
    Paroit wrote: »
    Learn English please.

i understood what he/she typed dont see how you didnt but maybe you wanted to be rude or a internet tough guy
  • Kingwolf2016Kingwolf2016 Join Date: 2016-05-29 Member: 217690Members
  • Kingwolf2016Kingwolf2016 Join Date: 2016-05-29 Member: 217690Members
    DrownedOut wrote: »
    If you're saying terrain respawns and clips through your base, that's a known bug and is being worked on. Might be next update fixes it.

The next update for XB1 is meant to bring the XB1 version up to pace with the PC version. Because the PC version doesn't have the P.R.A.W.N. either, that means it won't be included. However, the way things are going it is likely the P.R.A.W.N. will be added in the next PC update (probs early July) and with the intent for both versions to synchronize asap, hopefully the XB1 crowd will get their update soon after.

yes thats it
  • RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    edited June 2016
    Others have answered this before but I'll chip in as well:

With #2, the ship won't explode when you're in Creative no matter how many times you type in the command, PC or Xbox. But, you can use the Freedom or Survival command to briefly swap game modes, THEN type in the command to trigger the explosion. That should work, and once the ship has had its explosion sequence, you can use the Creative command to swap back into creative mode. :)
  • blackjack301blackjack301 Orange Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217554Members
    scubamatt wrote: »
    (On the PC) If you 'Dig Sand' in a spot, it will remove most plants and other terrain. You can clear out a place to build your base that way, usually. The other way is to use the Habitat Builder and create a MP Room where the terrain is, then Deconstruct it, this should vaporize most of the terrain, then you can rebuild the MP room again in the same spot or slightly to one side. I'm assuming you can do the same thing in XB1.

On xb1 we can't dig sand, and when using the moon pool tactic if you leave the area then come back the terrain will fix itself