picture frame

brainlessbrainless denmark Join Date: 2016-06-03 Member: 218049Members
How does the picture frame work on the xbox

Comments

• woopswoops Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217920Members
    DrownedOut wrote: »
    It's purely decorative, but you can assign the poster to an action slot the way you do the knife or scanner. Select the action slot and face a wall. You should see the outline in either red or green. Move around until you've got a spot you want to hang the poster up on and that's green and place it.

The picture frame only works if you've taken pictures aka screenshots, which you can upload to it. Click the picture frame and your picture file on your PDA should come up to let you pick one.
  • Rooks_NemesisRooks_Nemesis Ontario Join Date: 2016-06-11 Member: 218388Members
    That's a big ol' negative! The picture frame just does not work ( at least for me ) what so ever on x one.. Even tried hooking up a keyboard and hitting the F keys for a screen shot.. And nothing.. Oh well another thing to look forward to when the patch arrives...
  • 1RoMo11RoMo1 USA Join Date: 2016-06-10 Member: 218356Members
    The picture frame does NOT work on XBOX on the current build. Maybe after the patch, it will ......but don't worry, they're almost ready to submit a patch to Microsoft !

The patch situation reminds me of the Creedence Clearwater song "Someday Never Comes"
  • Rooks_NemesisRooks_Nemesis Ontario Join Date: 2016-06-11 Member: 218388Members
    Lol everytime I load up now I hum stompin' toms " I've been everywhere "
  • alienxyxalienxyx Join Date: 2016-06-23 Member: 218975Members
    i click a and it shows my PDA but no screen shots i have a lot of screenshots
    alienxyx wrote: »
    i click a and it shows my PDA but no screen shots i have a lot of screenshots

Yea same here.. The picture frames as said before are bugged.. We literally can only use them as a decoration.. Or if the wall was made of paper they could be a very good paper weight
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    1RoMo1 wrote: »
    The picture frame does NOT work on XBOX on the current build. Maybe after the patch, it will ......but don't worry, they're almost ready to submit a patch to Microsoft !

The patch situation reminds me of the Creedence Clearwater song "Someday Never Comes"

you never saw the new section on here that speaks about the sent in for cert from the dev's have you man? it was pushed back aparently they got it back from them and found bugs they don't want to let us deal with so pushed back major dudes