SubNOPEtica (A funny youtube series for Subnautica)

MalteserMalteser Malta Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218468Members

Tell me what you think! If you like it and think it's worthy of making other people laugh , make sure you share it with your friends as that would help me out alot and check out my other videos ^-^

Video has been re-uploaded due to sound issues!

Part 3 is up!

Comments

• TenebrousNovaTenebrousNova England Join Date: 2015-12-23 Member: 210206Members
    edited June 2016
    Agreed with Victor, why not keep your episodes in the same thread? It'll clutter the forums less and make it easier for people to find your videos.

Relating to the video, I found it fairly amusing. The volume is very low though, had to crank mine right up to hear you properly. Glad you added the subtitles!

"Why does lead look like testicles?" You might want to see the doctor. ;)
  • Funsauce32Funsauce32 Canada Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218339Members
    I am enjoying your suffering. it pleases me. i need more before i harness the power of your fear to create those gasopods in real life to eat your soul.
  • MalteserMalteser Malta Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218468Members
    Agreed with Victor, why not keep your episodes in the same thread? It'll clutter the forums less and make it easier for people to find your videos.

Relating to the video, I found it fairly amusing. The volume is very low though, had to crank mine right up to hear you properly. Glad you added the subtitles!

"Why does lead look like testicles?" You might want to see the doctor. ;)

Point taken , will do so in the future.
  • WarViperWarViper Texas Join Date: 2016-04-27 Member: 216062Members
    Can we please get a dedicated forum section for all the "youtubers" to advertise to their hearts content please.
    WarViper wrote: »
    Can we please get a dedicated forum section for all the "youtubers" to advertise to their hearts content please.

That would be bloody amazing.

Part 3 is up! (Edited into the thread)