Cant find Reaper Leviathan xbox one

KingColeKingCole Montana Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217001Members
Cant find Reaper leviathan, i have been looking everywhere and 9 hours into the gane i still cant find it. i have recently explored all around the aurora (which apparently one is suposed to spawn at all times) is my game glitched out or is this a version before when the reaper was added?

Comments

• Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    This is an earlier version. Don't worry, it'll eventually get added... actually, DO worry!
  • KingColeKingCole Montana Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217001Members
    This is an earlier version. Don't worry, it'll eventually get added... actually, DO worry!

hahaha thanks, now i am worried...... Will i have to start a new game when it gets added?
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    edited June 2016
    KingCole wrote: »
    Will i have to start a new game when it gets added?

Hopefully not, but the further you are into the game the more likely it is you'll run into issues and have to start again. You can see the latest form the devs on it here.
    i was thinking about it anyways becsuse ive been mobbing around on a sea glide the whole game because the scanner wont scan mvb fragments.
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    i was thinking about it anyways becsuse ive been mobbing around on a sea glide the whole game because the scanner wont scan mvb fragments.

If you follow the link in my comment above there's a way around that near the bottom of the post.
    okay, thanks a bunches
  • mrsnutnut77mrsnutnut77 Uk Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217460Members
    Cnfri7six4dab.png
    ant find Reaper leviathan, i have been looking everywhere and 9 hours into the gane i still cant find it. i have recently explored all around the aurora (which apparently one is suposed to spawn at all times) is my game glitched out or is this a version before when the reaper was added?

I had issue with cyclops read on subnautica wiki that spawning a reaper inside might break it as cnt delete it anyway here hope thus helps
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Reaper Leviathan finds you...
    Cnfri7six4dab.png
    ant find Reaper leviathan, i have been looking everywhere and 9 hours into the gane i still cant find it. i have recently explored all around the aurora (which apparently one is suposed to spawn at all times) is my game glitched out or is this a version before when the reaper was added?

I had issue with cyclops read on subnautica wiki that spawning a reaper inside might break it as cnt delete it anyway here hope thus helps

is that screenshot from the xbox one edition? i have only tried to spawn it while outside, i actually dont have the subs yet.