how do I get into the Aurora

DemonHunter654DemonHunter654 East Greenwich Join Date: 2016-02-15 Member: 213053Members
I look everywhere around the whole ship and still I cannot fix her and I have no idea where do I find an opening? Please Help !

Comments

• DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    I had a lot of trouble getting into the Aurora from the front too. I couldn't find the ramp to lead you into the ship for a lot of tries, even when trying to reverse-find it.

Luckily, there is a semi-secret entrance. About midway the length of the Aurora, there is a place with a short canyon perpendicular to the ship. You may have already seen it. At the shipside of it, there's a tunnel that you can enter and follow into the Aurora.

• EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    DrownedOut wrote: »
    I had a lot of trouble getting into the Aurora from the front too. I couldn't find the ramp to lead you into the ship for a lot of tries, even when trying to reverse-find it.

I came across the hole in the hull quite early on, but I still haven't found the way in through the front! I thought I'd found a big ramp rising from the water on the right hand side (as you're looking at the Aurora) but there seemed to be an invisible wall preventing me from going up it.
  • itsspartan313itsspartan313 New Jersey Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218229Members
    i dont think u can get in the aurora
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members

The two posts above yours say otherwise. :wink:
  • blackjack301blackjack301 Orange Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217554Members

I've gotten onto the aurora with no problem

• SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    You can only get in the front after the ships is damaged by the explosion. If playing in creative you will have to use a debug to blow it up. After the ship explodes you go to the front wreckage and there are three obvious entry ramps. I find Many aggressive crabs and empty cargo chests in this area. You should use the ramp to the furthest left. It will go up and around a bit before seemingly leveling out and stopping. there is a fallen gantry like beam on the edge of this raised area that is big enough to jump on and walk around to a less damaged hallway portion of the ship and you can go through to the engine room fairly clearly from here. ( *note on the wildlife: in a game where i have heavy lag the wildlife seems to disappear when you get close and is no threat but in a new-ish game where i made a rad suit and went right at it it is teaming with aggressive elements. Be careful)
  • blackjack301blackjack301 Orange Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217554Members

Slackerstu wrote: »
    You can only get in the front after the ships is damaged by the explosion. If playing in creative you will have to use a debug to blow it up.

Actually debug doesn't blow it up, it just says it will then nothing happens.