Seamoth recharge

blueroverbluerover UK Join Date: 2016-06-03 Member: 218017Members
Is there a way to recharge a seamoth without the moon pool. I have a battery and power cell but there is no option to use them to recharge the depleted Seamoth. Am I doing something wrong... the reason I ask is I haven't got all the moon pool fragments. I can build a new seamoth easily enough but guessing there must be a way to replenish power...

Comments

• Mini_GaaraMini_Gaara England Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217049Members
    You can replace the power cell of a seamoth at the back of it.
  • blueroverbluerover UK Join Date: 2016-06-03 Member: 218017Members
    Thank you for the quick reply. I was just swimming close and couldn't see the option but didn't try that where the power cell actually was... Thanks. Now I need to find me some moon pool fragments!! :)
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    Yeah the battery compartment is easy to miss if you don't know you have to click on that specifically. I do love that about this game though. You don't mouse over an entire object to interact with it, you have to go to the bit you want, like the keypad on drones, or the battery and storage compartments on Seamoths.

It's also worth noting that in the next update (coming very soon hopefully) they'll be introducing charging stations, which should cut down on the need to fabricate batteries and power cells quite considerably! :)
  • Mini_GaaraMini_Gaara England Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217049Members
    bluerover wrote: »
    Thank you for the quick reply. I was just swimming close and couldn't see the option but didn't try that where the power cell actually was... Thanks. Now I need to find me some moon pool fragments!! :)

No problem :P
  • blueroverbluerover UK Join Date: 2016-06-03 Member: 218017Members
    Thanks
    EverReddy wrote: »
    Yeah the battery compartment is easy to miss if you don't know you have to click on that specifically. I do love that about this game though. You don't mouse over an entire object to interact with it, you have to go to the bit you want, like the keypad on drones, or the battery and storage compartments on Seamoths.

It's also worth noting that in the next update (coming very soon hopefully) they'll be introducing charging stations, which should cut down on the need to fabricate batteries and power cells quite considerably! :)

That will be great. I'm really enjoying it. Can't wait to get a Cyclops!! :)