Inside A Base = Lag

destinykiddestinykid UK Join Date: 2016-05-31 Member: 217875Members
Do you guys plan on fixing the lag that happens inside your base when you walk around (etc) In the next update as after a while It can get extremely annoying. Not to mention bases are a main part of Subnautica and lagging inside them is just Eww.

Comments

• Dirk_PerfectDirk_Perfect Kentucky Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217411Members
    Is any other post ever read in the forum? Is there even a minor attempt to make a casual glancing search for similar statements or is it requirement to make this post as a new thread almost once a day and I just forgot to join the club? :D:p

I know I should not be annoyed...slightly...but I really am starting to, I come on the forum about once a day to see what all new is being said and I get sometimes threads get buried and a new person may not catch it but this statement is made in a new thread nearly every day and answered nearly every day. It has almost no chance to be buried, looking at the bugs thread, or even a cursory glance at the titles on just the first page of topics someone titles something to do with the frame rate as if they just discovered fire. It's like coming across a forest fire with a thousand firefighters fighting the blaze trying to get it under control and some guy walks up not carrying a bucket to help out, looks at the fire and the guys fighting it and says; "You all need to get this under control and I mean now. I wanted to drink beer with my hunting buddies in the woods tonight and this is starting to suck..."

I know this is semi at your expense destinykid that I say this and your new and probably had no desire to look or search to see if this has been mentioned but I would say aside from; "When is the update coming!?!" This has got to be the second most made topic for xbox users. So I have a request for the developers, please sticky a closed topic in caps that says something like. FRAMERATE! Yes, all in caps with a simple answer of; "yes, of course we are working on this and as time goes on in future updates it will improve." I don't know, however you like to word it. My apologies Destinykid, this is not directed right at you though obviously I would like to not read this sort of statement quite so often if it at all can be helped. I am hoping all caps FRAMERATE might catch a few more eyes.

Lastly, maybe a all caps stickied thread closed that says UPDATE INFORMATION. Then inside a post that says you will first get the announcement here on our twitter feed with the link naturally and after that we will announce on this thread that the new phone books are here! I don't know, something like that. If not, I will just deal of course but meh, these two things have nearly a daily new thread dedicated to them.
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    edited June 2016
    Is any other post ever read in the forum? Is there even a minor attempt to make a casual glancing search for similar statements or is it requirement to make this post as a new thread almost once a day and I just forgot to join the club? :D:p
    Lastly, maybe a all caps stickied thread closed that says UPDATE INFORMATION. Then inside a post that says you will first get the announcement here on our twitter feed with the link naturally and after that we will announce on this thread that the new phone books are here! I don't know, something like that. If not, I will just deal of course but meh, these two things have nearly a daily new thread dedicated to them.

You mean like the 'FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (with Dev updates)' stickied thread? :wink:
  • Dirk_PerfectDirk_Perfect Kentucky Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217411Members
    Yeah, I am fully aware of the FAQ but apparently even that people are not bothering to read...

Here's to hoping more people start to read it first. :D