Performance gets progressively worse over time

WhiteFox77WhiteFox77 Minnesota Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217564Members
The frame rate was never great, but as the game goes on it's getting much worse. When I first got a Seamoth it handled great and was fun to ride. Now when I'm in it the frame rate drops so low I can't steer. I swim from the islands to my base at the edge of the shallows because I can't avoid collisions in the Seamoth.

Load times are getting worse as well. When I first started playing the game load would take a little over a minute for the whole thing. The last time I played it took 3 minutes just to load the world tiles, and almost 10 minutes to get from the menu to the point where I could play.

I'm going to try deleting my save and seeing if starting a new game has any effect.

Comments

• coldsteelleggcoldsteellegg U.K. Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217374Members
    start a new it runs brill plus it will drop over time and get bad the more you go as your building and adding more to one place and frame gets to die loads but it will be better in next update dont worry its just the start for us and xbox the staff are very hard at work lets wait and see
  • JesmasterzeroJesmasterzero UK Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217425Members
    Do you have the game installed on your internal HDD or an external one? I've seen some people say that performance is improved a bit by moving the installation to the internal HDD.
  • Dv0715Dv0715 Sweden Join Date: 2016-05-31 Member: 217835Members
    start a new it runs brill plus it will drop over time and get bad the more you go as your building and adding more to one place and frame gets to die loads but it will be better in next update dont worry its just the start for us and xbox the staff are very hard at work lets wait and see

Have you customized you moth? I had the same problem. was down to 1f... At one point i parked inside of a mountain edge, cause the game just couldnt keep up.... I "decommissioned" my F.P.S. BUTCHER 117 just a few days ago. made a new moth and didnt customize, (but for the name) it handles like an angle now
  • mrsnutnut77mrsnutnut77 Uk Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217460Members
    edited May 2016
    I have to ask how do you lot find out exactly wat frames u at??
  • SubNormalSubNormal Cheltnam Join Date: 2016-05-21 Member: 217208Members
    My frame rate is getting worse...it's so jerky i'm getting headaches.