Challenge Accepted Flayra

ChaosKnight626ChaosKnight626 Minnesota Join Date: 2015-08-05 Member: 206783Members
While scrolling through twitter I discovered this post from a few days ago by our dear dev @Flayra
zh4l8a3jgu8a.png
All I can say is challenge accepted.

1.1 Basic Torpedo launcher for Gasopod and Vortex Torpedos
1.2 Advanced launcher with either an increased capacity, increased reload speed, or both. Used to fire larger, more interesting torpedos

2.1-2.4 My guess is that it's going to be used in exploration to latch onto a high cliff and zip up as the name implies, the first two make me think like it'd be like the propulsion cannon and grab stuff, except cheaper material wise. The other two I can see as a zip line of sorts and possibly a way to fend off Reapers or Sea Dragons that get too close. With each increase it'll probably improve hold, launch speed, and retraction speed for a speedy escape at its best.

3 This I expected from the start. Which means once we mine items with the exosuit we'll be able to collect them and put them in (maybe) both the player's and Exosuit's inventory.

My guess is that there's more planned for this. There's a couple things that may work in this idea.

1. Repulsion Cannon (Most likely considered)
2. A small blade arm (Maybe by creating some very advanced knife)
3. Scanner Arm
4. Builder Arm?
5. Flashlight Arm

Comments