How Dare You.

evilwillhuntingevilwillhunting Indianapolis Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217594Members
Devs, how dare you.

Seriously.

How ****ing dare you charge TWENTY dollars for this disaster. Shouldn't you pay ME to alpha test your game?

I've played this game for three hours and I have never seen this level of bugs in a game that dared charge money. Seriously. And I have played video and computer games since 1983.

The game lags, it stutters, and that's when it's actually working. It gets stuck in unplayable states, the interface screws up, and I even managed to get a flippin DEBUG PANEL to open in a CONSOLE game.

I love Minecraft. I love Bioshock. And this game makes me want to hate them both now.

This game isn't just horrendously broken, it's an embarrassment. There is NO WAY this game has been through even rudimentary quality assurance. I don't even think any of you played it for more than an hour, and if you did, you are all shysters and thieving jerks to have the temerity to charge real money for this game.

This is pathetic. Quit "programming" and go back to your job cooking Big Macs.

Comments

• Mini_GaaraMini_Gaara England Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217049Members
    Just gonna point out, I have played a fair amount of the game and have yet to have a single fatal bug.
    Besides, we get the joy of being part of the creation to the game through are testing, which is probably more involved in creating a game than you will ever be bro/broette.
  • Calarand77Calarand77 lurking in general forums Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211786Members
    To use typical forum lingo: obvious troll is obvious.

In other words: move along, nothing to see here.
This discussion has been closed.