Mine Bug

DilligafDilligaf Join Date: 2014-05-25 Member: 196238Members
This been happening since the first day i been playing the game and now i am starting to feel like i am the only one that notice it since it aint fixed yet.
So here is a video to highlight the problem (The mine wont blow up,check multiple times)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VCHaq9c2O6M&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comments

• woozawooza Switzerland Join Date: 2013-11-21 Member: 189496Members, Squad Five Blue
    There is some more spots to be found in pipeworks.

Also the IP bug persists in Containment, probably because of the cables lying around next to the cc?
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    I've invested a lot of time trying to fix the IP bug in containment, but never have been able. Also that's not the only map that happens on, it's a map problem though. It's an old map that has a lot of strange problems.
  • meatmachinemeatmachine South England Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177858Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    I always assumed this issue was caused by there being textures on both faces of the geo. Is that not correct?
    It is very prevalent around the older maps, especially vents.
  • YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Noooo thats not a bug! Quit telling everyone my dirty little tricks :smiley:
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    It's a bug when there is a face underneath another face on the other side. It's an reaeasy fix. Still no idea on Containment issue