Mobile vehicle bay keeps freezing the game

Davidk77Davidk77 ireland Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217431Members
Hi guys I'm having this problem with the mobile vehicle bay. Anytime I go to climb onto it and click onto the menu of it to create a seamoth or a cyclops, the 4 flying robots around me freeze and won't let me move from the MVB. My hunger and thirst bar goes down but every button I press I still can't move. I would have to back out of the game so many times and it's still the same. If i die from the hunger and thirst it would spawn me back to my base but I still can't move. Is their anyone else experience this problem? Any way to solve this?

Comments

• killenjokekillenjoke Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 216997Members
    it's not actually freezing the game, there is an issue with the UI and the menu. if you press RB,LB and A at the same time you will pull up the console commands, then you back out and it will unlock the screen, but unfortunately this is a pretty common bug and it is persistent so the MVB is useless at the moment. The next update should fix it.

you can however, spawn vehicles using the console command, or Dev Commands. simply type Spawn seamoth 1 and it will spawn one.

you can then throw items into a thermal vent as an offering to the subnautigods if you want to RP it a bit. that made it feel a bit less like cheating for me, since you still spent the time/resources making the MVB and you are losing the resources used to make the seamoth.
  • Davidk77Davidk77 ireland Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217431Members
    Thanks a million for the advice, I will just spawn the seamoth and continue my journey in the game. The game is amazing but soon as it updates it will just get better