Crash powder bug

flahertycflahertyc canada Join Date: 2016-05-18 Member: 216909Members
Is anyone else having problems getting crash powder? I can't get it from the plants after the crash has left. Has anyone else found a way around this or am I just doing it wrong?

Comments

• Bashum8Bashum8 Join Date: 2016-05-18 Member: 216916Members
    im having the same problem :(((
  • Z3r0DOGZ3r0DOG Denmark Join Date: 2016-05-18 Member: 216921Members
    I don't think you are doing it wrong.
    I have searches over 20 crash nest, and still no crash powder.
    So i think it is a bug.
  • Rustled_JimmyRustled_Jimmy USA Join Date: 2016-05-18 Member: 216920Members
    edited May 2016
    I've had it work on survival, but not on freedom.

I'll go back to survival to verify

Update: it no longer works on survival either. Maybe delete save file.

Update2: have deleted both the save and the game and reinstalled. Neither helped at all. Seems that my success was a fluke. Though it seems the pods are not attaching to geometry correctly, and might be part of the problem.
  • Rustled_JimmyRustled_Jimmy USA Join Date: 2016-05-18 Member: 216920Members
    Thanks for the heads up
  • flahertycflahertyc canada Join Date: 2016-05-18 Member: 216909Members
    I ended up deleting my whole saved data from the Xbox settings due to other bugs and I started to get them so Im not sure what causes the bug to happen.
  • Slavok_DuskSlavok_Dusk England Join Date: 2016-05-18 Member: 216969Members
    I'm having the same issue.
  • derMechanikerderMechaniker USA Join Date: 2016-05-18 Member: 216981Members
    Having the same issue.
  • NstangleNstangle US Join Date: 2016-05-18 Member: 216971Members
    Flayra wrote: »
    That's been a pernicious bug for a long time. We'll fix it.

please fix it soon! thats a pretty important item if you want to fix anything
  • xspelxspel Join Date: 2016-05-14 Member: 216742Members
    I find 1 powder per maybe 7 nests. Just seems rare for me.
  • Squeal_Like_A_PigSqueal_Like_A_Pig Janitor Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 66Members, Super Administrators, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer
    Right, so this is actually another bug that was fixed on the PC version, but in one of the more recent updates, so the current version on the Xbox is missing the fix. But very soon we will be able to release a new update that will bring the Xbox and PC versions in line with each other. There are actually quite a few issues that people are reporting on the Xbox that have already been fixed on the PC at various points in the past few months of updates.
  • SplinterDragonJrSplinterDragonJr AMERICA!! Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217082Members
    Right, so this is actually another bug that was fixed on the PC version, but in one of the more recent updates, so the current version on the Xbox is missing the fix. But very soon we will be able to release a new update that will bring the Xbox and PC versions in line with each other. There are actually quite a few issues that people are reporting on the Xbox that have already been fixed on the PC at various points in the past few months of updates.
    thanks this was really helpful
    now that i know i shouldnt go on fruitlesssjourneys to find crash powder
  • oasismarkoasismark Sheffield Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217093Members
    Same bug for me. Playing the hour trial it was fine, but since buying and restarting ive hardly any of the crash powder plants about and if im lucky to find one, no powder in it.

Its actually pretty game breaking.

When can we expect it to be patched as we cant play the game till its fixed?

Thanks for a great game though.

• Dj0219Dj0219 Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217102Members
    i tried sneaking up on it and got some on survival so try that, but you need to have some patients
  • icecoldicecold norway Join Date: 2016-05-22 Member: 217306Members
    Can admin post when this bug is fix? Plizz. ?
  • oasismarkoasismark Sheffield Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217093Members
    icecold wrote: »
    Can admin post when this bug is fix? Plizz. ?

Its already fixed in the pc version, Along with lots of other bugs, were all waiting to hear when the xbox version gets the newest patch to bring it in line with pc version.

• cheshchesh uk Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217353Members
    I got some on freedom mode, took me a while but after about 6/7 crash nests I got some
  • retartedcop67retartedcop67 AT YOUR MOM'S HOUSE Join Date: 2016-05-22 Member: 217293Members
    I got crash powder in FREEDOM but i spent 1 hour in survival. But you could go into the DEVCONSOLE and type NOCOST to give yourself one. Then type it in again. To open the DEVCONSOLE push LB+RB+A at the same time quickly

<3 the game though