Want something that mimics give me ideas and I draw it!!!!

OctoChocolateOctoChocolate Buttface Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217152Members
I have heard a lot of you guys posting I want some sort of creature that mimics like a cuttlefish, and then you want to mix it with another creature. I will pick the best mimic and I will draw it so give me your suggestions and I will be more than happy to make them!!! Can't wait to see what you post!!! -Octo

Comments

• OctoChocolateOctoChocolate Buttface Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217152Members
    These will be posted to the SUBMIT YOUR CREATURE IDEAS page and with the credit of your name for your idea!
  • OctoChocolateOctoChocolate Buttface Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217152Members
    Ex: I want a cuttle fish with purple bioluminescent lights on its head and 10 tentacles tipped with more lights. I also want it under neath to have razor sharp teeth so it could stick to your head and take away 20 h.
    Crazy_GCrazy_G SlovakiaPosts: 5Members Auto Verified
    May 2015
    I would really like a Mimic type animal.
    Have you aver seen a cuttlefish/octopus hunt? Its amazing!!

They use their awesome camouflage/mimicking ability to ambush the prey.

A short but very nice video demonstrating their abilities.

so basically i imagine it as an Ambush/defensive predator. Mimicking surrounding fauna (looking like coral, rocks, Bubblers etc.), and waiting for prey to to get within range. Would do an ambush attack to catch prey (small fish) or to attack when feeling threatened before jetting off to a safe distance.
    This could be the first predator that does not chase the played on sight.

to make it really exotic looking, it could take the shape of a mix between a seapig and a cuttlefish:
    Sea-Pig1-660x476.jpg
    lk0ifp677ifh.jpg

but with long tentacles four eyes and general features/abilities of a cuttlefish.

strong pulsating bio-luminescence could be a nice giveaway in the dark if you are careful (i.e. in a low light level env. if you shine your flash light on it then turn it off/away it will respond with light pulses). and could be a nice change of pace to have a "enemy that is more recognizable in the dark".