Love the Game but!!!!!!!!!

RugerRinoRugerRino Johnson City Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217040Members
Ok I really love the game, more so than Ark I love the water and this takes it to another level that most would not think of but is the game going to move toward the MP side at all because it think that it would be fun to play this with others even if it is just locally don't get me wrong I would love to play with others but in a game like this I am not big on the combat side of things because at that point in a game everyone wants to be the biggest and baddest rather than what people would really try to do witch is rebuild combat groups that where just in it for combat would burn themselves out fairly fast but a game cant show that yes there would be some small groups that would survive that where smart but anyway off topic this game would be great at a MP even if it had two different types of servers one for PVP combat and one for PVE like Ark dose I know that this game is based on a different planet but because of the tech in the game using earth sea life with info for each one would be nice something to encourage oceanography even if it was just something on load screens. I am going to put this part in the bugs as well as here the game is not saving at all and just stops for no reason so I lose my game, I know this is a pre release but that needs to be fixed bad also I really wish you could save more than on game of any type I like to play like 2 survival just to try different things and see which works best for me. Once again this is a great game and I really like playing it wish we could link our account here with our MS account but its not that important. I don't know how much you all are actually working on it but I can see this being a big game if you get it to MP and get some of the odds and ends fixed.

Comments