Seaglide Battery

KerbalatomicKerbalatomic Join Date: 2015-07-25 Member: 206384Members
The Seaglide battery is not replaceable in bases or the cyclops.
it is only replaceable in the water when ALL the other tools can have thair batteries replaced in the cyclops and bases.
only the seaglide is giving me trouble.
please fix it so the battery is replaceable in the cyclops and bases

Comments

• ech0gh0stech0gh0st CA Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216637Members
    Why does it matter you can just leave the hatch and put it in and then go back in. You wont drown
  • KerbalatomicKerbalatomic Join Date: 2015-07-25 Member: 206384Members
    I like to play my save in a certain way. If you had a seaglide you wouldn't replace its battery in the water would you?
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    I like to play my save in a certain way. If you had a seaglide you wouldn't replace its battery in the water would you?

Well, if I was nowhere near a shelter, then yes, I would. Nonetheless, if the game doesn't let you swap batts inside, it really should.
    Sidchicken wrote: »

Well, if I was nowhere near a shelter, then yes, I would. Nonetheless, if the game doesn't let you swap batts inside, it really should.

That's exactly what a friend said
  • AncoliusAncolius Nederland Join Date: 2015-02-01 Member: 201148Members
    I would say there is a reason for it, the seaglide is basicly something like a seabob and would weigh about 35Kg in real live thus would make a very weird and clumbersome animation if the swapping would have been done outside the water having to place it down on the back then adding the battery.
  • NamelessChaosNamelessChaos Germany Join Date: 2016-02-17 Member: 213158Members
    We`re talking about the Seagilde yes?
    That thing that can be put into the hotbar?
    What has no use indoor?
    What is used to be fast in gathering, let`s say near pesky Sealife?
    What can replace batteries outside where it`s used via "R"?

Well, thanks for the talk. O M G

Btw for the Topic creator: Use commas and points. Makes written stuff much better readable.
  • HaliosHalios Oz Join Date: 2015-11-27 Member: 209514Members
    Everything takes time to develop and I just can't see this being very value adding.

Btw for the Topic creator: Use commas and points. Makes written stuff much better readable.

Happy now?
    if you don't understand now then listen to it
  • NamelessChaosNamelessChaos Germany Join Date: 2016-02-17 Member: 213158Members

Happy now?
    if you don't understand now then listen to it

Much better, thanks. Still, like others and myself already said, what for? You use the Seaglide only outside, a spare battery doesn`t take much inv space. So yes, might be a bug not being able to replace it inside (never tried it), but important? No. Sorry.