Is this going to be available in Australia on the 17th?

holden4everholden4ever Hervey Bay Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216844Members
I've been waiting for this game for a while but I can't find anything about it on the XB1 store. I tried the search feature like other people have done to find it but nothing shows up. I'm going to be very unhappy if this is yet another game that we don't get. I have ARK:SE game preview version and have put over 600 hours into it so far and was hoping to do the same with this.

Comments

• FlayraFlayra Game Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment San Francisco Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 3Super Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    OK I just checked the admin panel and am trying to push it to Australia/New Zealand as well.

I can't remember if we didn't do this before because of a ratings issue or not. Let's hope that's not a problem.
  • holden4everholden4ever Hervey Bay Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216844Members
    Thank you for your quick response. Australia has missed out on a lot of games lately and I was starting to think this would be the same. I hope you are able to get this released here because it really looks like a great game. Can't wait.
  • muteonemuteone Australia Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216850Members
    I was also excited to grab this game today after reading all the news stories on gaming sites about this coming to xbox preview, only to be disappointed that Australia seems to have been left out....
  • PeppocanettaPeppocanetta Italy Join Date: 2016-04-01 Member: 215150Members
    @holden4ever man u ought to try to change your (store) position from your account on www.xbox.com then u put it in AmericaUS (position) and try to search the game!! It worked for me in december 2015 so i hope it gonna work for u, too
  • FlayraFlayra Game Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment San Francisco Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 3Super Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    Please do let me know when/if you see it in Australia/New Zealand. I've updated the availability but I'm not sure if it worked or not.
    "Please do let me know when/if you see it in Australia/New Zealand. I've updated the availability but I'm not sure if it worked or not. "

Awesome, its not showing yet, but great to know its on its way. Thanks for such a speedy resolution.
    Still working on it. There's definitely a problem here. Thanks for pointing it out.
    Still no sign of it yet,

Tried this as well to download the free trial, on xbox.com it looked to work but nothing came through on my xbox....
    "man u ought to try to change your (store) position from your account on www.xbox.com then u put it in AmericaUS (position) and try to search the game!! It worked for me in december 2015 so i hope it gonna work for u, too "

did manage to get it pinned to home screen through smart glass app though but only have game hub options. :(
    muteone wrote: »
    Still no sign of it yet,

Tried this as well to download the free trial, on xbox.com it looked to work but nothing came through on my xbox....
    "man u ought to try to change your (store) position from your account on www.xbox.com then u put it in AmericaUS (position) and try to search the game!! It worked for me in december 2015 so i hope it gonna work for u, too "

did manage to get it pinned to home screen through smart glass app though but only have game hub options. :(

Go into settings on your XB1 and change the region to United States and restart the console. Then go to the store and look under Game Preview. I did that so I could try it and the hour flew by. Took me a bit to figure how what to do but by the end of the hour I had a pretty good little base.
    muteone wrote: »
    Still no sign of it yet,

Go into settings on your XB1 and change the region to United States and restart the console. Then go to the store and look under Game Preview. I did that so I could try it and the hour flew by. Took me a bit to figure how what to do but by the end of the hour I had a pretty good little base.

Cheers, this worked, installing now. But cant help think that a one hour trial with no legit purchase option at the end is going to feel alittle like salt in the wound
    Can anyone in Australia see it without searching yet?

We're still trying to fix this, but I can never test to find out if it's working (being in Italy).
    Flayra wrote: »
    Can anyone in Australia see it without searching yet?

We're still trying to fix this, but I can never test to find out if it's working (being in Italy).

Im in Melbourne and it's not showing up here yet, but sometimes things seem to appear in sydney first and take a while to show up here for some reason, so I'll keep an eye out for the next couple of hours and post again if it pops up.
  • HeafHeaf Australia Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217019Members
    Still not showing up. Im in Newcastle, NSW.
    If you change region and get the trial from the US store you can then go to the game hub and check to see if it's on the store that way. Saves having to search for it and you can play the trial while you're waiting.
  • sparky09sparky09 Australia Join Date: 2016-05-18 Member: 216911Members
    Still not on the Australian store :'( so looking forward to this game
    Any update on its availability?
    Heaf wrote: »
    Any update on its availability?

Yeah it still hasn't surfaced, was looking forward to spending the weekend playing it but not holding my breath at this point.
  • roostaviviciderroostavivicider Shepparton Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217101Members
    Still waiting in Victoria cant wait to play
    It should be available in Aus/NZ in 12-18 hours. I'm not sure because of time zones, but it should be arriving shortly!
    Flayra wrote: »
    It should be available in Aus/NZ in 12-18 hours. I'm not sure because of time zones, but it should be arriving shortly!

It's available now for AU$26.95. Awesome work Flayra, much appreciated.
    Great work Flayra thank you!
  • roostaviviciderroostavivicider Shepparton Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217101Members
    Awsome its good to see game devs that listen to the public keep up the good work
    Great job, Thankyou. And as Roosta said good to see developers providing support and feedback when asked. :)