Free mode broken

goggs25goggs25 Join Date: 2016-05-18 Member: 216928Members
I pick up fire extighuiser to put fire out but does not work can't even clime the stupid ladder now game has closed down. Deleting this rubbish preview games should have at least a 8 hour triial not a pointless 1 hour trial. Hope game flopps and you all lose your jobs game industry will be better off

Comments

• StilettoStiletto Join Date: 2016-05-12 Member: 216671Members
    Now that's harsh, mate.

Perhaps you should wait until they release version 1.0 in August, if you can't stomach a game in development, which requires you to restart every patch and deal with bugs?

I dunno, just saying. D:
  • shadwoblade6662shadwoblade6662 Florida Join Date: 2016-03-29 Member: 215038Members
    edited May 2016
    goggs25 wrote: »
    I pick up fire extighuiser to put fire out but does not work can't even clime the stupid ladder now game has closed down. Deleting this rubbish preview games should have at least a 8 hour triial not a pointless 1 hour trial. Hope game flopps and you all lose your jobs game industry will be better off

You do know that (A) you spelled climb wrong, and (B) that this game is in early development, so when you say that the game crashed, that is to be expected. Plus one hour is plenty to see what an early dev. game looks like. Don't make everyones' lives difficult with your pompous attitude, give the developers a little respect, they worked extremely hard to get this far and should be treated with the honor and respect they deserve. Its harder to create a game that sells when the company working on it is a Individual gaming company rather than the normal mainstream corporations (IE: EA, Infinityward, Bungie, 343, etc.)