Crash after 10-15 minutes of play time

FaustFaust Join Date: 2004-11-18 Member: 32852Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
edited May 2016 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
I'm encountering a peculiar crashing issue after playing Subnautica for 10-15 minutes. My display will go black, saying no signal found. I can still hear the game. I also noticed the apps on my g15 keyboard freeze at this time. I need to restart my system to resolve this issue.

I was thinking this was due to overheating or some sort of hardware fault, though I can't reproduce this crash when using stress testing tools such as MSI Kombuster or prime95. I can play other games such as NS2 for long periods and have no issues. When stress testing, GPU temps get higher than they do around the point of crashing in Subnautica, yet my system is still running fine during stress testing.

Here's a pastebin which was requested in a stickied thread:

http://pastebin.com/Gj3UshqC

I started encountering this crashing issue maybe in the past 1-2 weeks? This may be related to a recent build. I did however wipe my win7 install 3 weeks ago and installed win10. I'm not sure if that's the cause of the issue or not.

Comments

• FaustFaust Join Date: 2004-11-18 Member: 32852Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    I noticed I had AMD hotfix drivers installed. I removed them and put on the WHQL drivers from march (16.3.2). I played subnautica for about 30 mins with no problem, but then I had the crash again.