Bioreactor model isnt updated for me

CrazyAcekingCrazyAceking New York, NY, 10003 Join Date: 2015-05-09 Member: 204307Members
for some reason, i still have the old placeholder model for the bioreactor. what can i do to change it? is it cause im in an old world?

Comments

• SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    edited May 2016
    Did you actually get the update yet? When I logged into steam at lunchtime it said "update queued for 2:00 PM" and I was still in the April build.

If you DO have the update, are you talking about bioreactors you'd previously constructed, or new ones? If they're old, try building new ones. If they're new and still building with the old model, I'd try starting a new game in creative just to see if you can make them there. If you can, you probably need to start a new game to get the models.
  • GreendwellerGreendweller Holland Join Date: 2016-04-19 Member: 215980Members
    edited May 2016
    I have/had the same issue but rescanning the blueprint fragments gave the me new model. (Besides the old model)
  • PersivlePersivle Join Date: 2016-05-06 Member: 216428Members
    I am also having this issue with my bioreactor and nuclear reactor showing old models when I try to place them. I can't even place them inside. I am playing on an older save file (about two updates old) not experimental. I know that the update went through for me though because my thermal plants got their new models. Only new thing that I have scanned was the scanner room and that worked perfectly fine. Any help would be appreciated! :D
    So I decided to go into creative and test this out. Under the power section of the habitat builder it shows two bioreactors, and two nuclear reactors. Both the old model and the new model. So maybe we can find the newer models as fragments and scan them down? I will try that now.
    Okay figured it out! You just need to go and find and scan new fragments for the bioreactor and nuclear reactors. It seems that the old builds for them are still in game though.