[Bug] Diver-In-A-Box

WheeljackWheeljack Chilling in the Grand Reef Join Date: 2016-03-17 Member: 214338Members
Subnautica Version - 30711

Description - Hilarious little thing I just did. I accidentally locked myself into a supply crate. I was coming back from fixing the Aurora drive core breach, running for my life from a Reaper when the sight of loot was too tempting to ignore. Lesson learned: clicking all over the screen trying to snatch loot while scared for life results in hilarious things happening.

Reproduction steps - Smoosh your face into the open crate to grab the item, and then click to close. Imminent Reaper death optional. I successfully locked myself in a few times.

Pictures or Video -
1459282539-655c557d06ff841d.jpg

Comments

• ADM_NtekADM_Ntek Join Date: 2016-03-18 Member: 214456Members
    you aren´t technically locked in since you can open it from the inside and get back out. has happend to me several times i even tried to solid snake a sandsahrk once but he was not fooled at all and bit a major cunk out of my ass. and just FYI you can still swim around while inside.
  • BobythebeeBobythebee France Join Date: 2016-03-09 Member: 214045Members
    Makes me always laugh your character can enter these little boxes. Have he been in a Circus, or entertainment crew on the Aurora ? :D
  • shadwoblade6662shadwoblade6662 Florida Join Date: 2016-03-29 Member: 215038Members
    if you swim directly up whilst in the box you fly out of the water and above the aurora's roofline