Who wants a battery/cell charger already?!?!

nitay1998nitay1998 Isreal Join Date: 2016-02-21 Member: 213278Members
I am sure I am not the only one who is dieing for the developers to add this since it's such a bother to make new batteries everytime for seaglide,cyclops,flood light,led light and more and that's the reason many of us doesn't even use flood lights or led lights that were added in the last updates.
I bet every signl person have a problom with the seaglide power since noone like making batteries every 5min or making cells for the cyclops every time you use it :/
I know the developers have a lot of work on many things in the game and don't have time to do everything but this is something a lot of us would want to see in the game for improvement of it's quality as a good game!

If you see this and also wants to see Self Charging battery/cell Carger in the game please leave a comment to show the developers how much we would love to have it in the game.

Comments

• TenebrousNovaTenebrousNova England Join Date: 2015-12-23 Member: 210206Members
    The lifepod's power cells are self-recharging, so being able to make them in the future doesn't seem out of the question.
  • WheeljackWheeljack Chilling in the Grand Reef Join Date: 2016-03-17 Member: 214338Members
    They are working on a cell/battery charger, actually. Though I have no idea when it'll get done and put in the game.

Here's a link to the trello card. :3
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    Rather then make a battery charger, they should add a way to make the resources reneable.
    A charger is a quick fix, making it to easy eventually.
  • j0ndavj0ndav Bristol Join Date: 2016-03-17 Member: 214373Members
    yes, making powercells for the cyclops is a pain, though i tend to agree that making them rechargeable MAY make things a little easy. Maybe only allow recharging at a docking point, but you can't replace the powercells - this would mean you would have to either plan your journeys so as not to go out of range of your recharge point, or carry enough materials to make another base with dock.

It's a tricky problem for sure.