Atmospheric Territories Mod (Title name change due to confusion and dislikes)...

12346»

Comments

• 2cough2cough Rocky Mountain High Join Date: 2013-03-14 Member: 183952Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Yojimbo wrote: »
    2cough wrote: »
    @MoFo1 have you ever considered joining with a div 3 or div 4 team? You might actually enjoy the heck out of it and it wouldn't stop you from pubbing. doesn't require a whole ton of commitment, but a little bit at least.

Just a thought.

Hahaha nice subliminal recruitment there tuss!

Hehe I never said which team. But hey, the more the merrier. May serve to demystify competitive ns2. It's not as exclusivedas I think a lot of people think, especially at lower levels.
  • Deck_Deck_ Join Date: 2014-07-20 Member: 197526Members
    edited March 2016
    Now is a good time to get into the competitive scene as this upcoming season has more teams than the previous one so there are new players already joining. So if you are interested in playing 6 v 6 ns2, now might be as good a time as any to try it. Now we just need the mods back up or something worked out.
  • dePARAdePARA Join Date: 2011-04-29 Member: 96321Members, Squad Five Blue
  • 3X4L73X4L7 Join Date: 2014-06-13 Member: 196510Members
    This is kinda unrelated, but the comp scene did kill the pub scene. Part of it was getting players to join 3rd party chat programs instead of leaving them inside their server. Such dried up admins and the personalize flavor that can grow on players and keep them.

How's the comp scene doing? I don't care...because I like to play in the open without your dumb questionable modifications. There is a line between vanilla and someone useing all the mods they can get.... the latter is a cheater by comparison.

Are mods good? Thats for a server to decide I think. That's so I can choose where the fairest, bestest, and honorable server I can find.

Am I off topic? maybe... but the effects of mod and how many of you became dependant on them should be proof enough that the balance is off for those in from those not in the know. Such goes beyond hidden mechanics or the use of NS2+...

Is there a balance?...because I think there should be a priority. The comp scene can take care of themselves. REFOCUS! please.