Finding eggs

sabin77sabin77 edmonton Join Date: 2015-08-12 Member: 207081Members
I`m trying to find Rabbit Ray eggs but no luck can you give me some help, guys and gals, also where are the Mesmer egg

Comments

• okapiroseokapirose Join Date: 2016-01-14 Member: 211395Members
    Rabbit ray eggs are in the safe shallows, they're round and green.

Have yet to come across Mesmer eggs. Or Reefback ones for that matter. They might not be in the stable game yet.
  • JacaraJacara Washington Join Date: 2015-06-11 Member: 205391Members
    Anyone find Reaper eggs?
  • PeterManizePeterManize Pandolite Join Date: 2015-12-28 Member: 210458Members
    edited March 2016
    This is for the stable version of the game.
    I am going to put it in the spoil tab, for a few obvious reasons, plus it is more fun to find for yourself.
    but either way, if you saw the spoil, I hope i did help out.
    Rabbit Rays Egg - More common in the safe shallows, but rare in the Kelp Forest [Small green balls]
    Stalker Eggs - Really common and easy to spot in the Kelp Forest. [big Green Egg shapped with an embryo inside]
    SandSharks Eggs - Common, they can be found in Grassy plateaus. [They are purple with spikes in it]
    JellyRay Eggs - Less than Common, but easy to spot. They are in the Mushroom Forest Biome. [They are Light blued egg shaped]
    Boneshark Eggs - Rare in the Mushroom Forest biome and in the Koosh Zone. [They are brown-redish colored egg shaped - Looks like a dragon egg Lol]
    Shocker Eggs - rare in the Koosh Zone. [They are a brownish-weird-cube-looking with antena in the extremities, they look like a "part of the skeleton of the shockers".]

This is all that i found by myself haven't found any other hatchable eggs in the stable version.

But i did found a curious egg "Grassy Plateau Egg", i was disappointed that this egg can't be put in any aquarium. It seems it is going to be a key part for the future specimen analyzer, since you can add the egg in it. If anyone knows something more about this egg, please i am interested ^^

@Jacara
    There are no Reaper Eggs, and as far as i know about your topic i doubt that they are going to add it. But then again this is jus my opinion, lets just wait and see what the Dev's are going to release in the future.
  • FrraksurredFrraksurred USA Join Date: 2015-04-04 Member: 202960Members
    There's a whole thread on this if you need any help.
  • sabin77sabin77 edmonton Join Date: 2015-08-12 Member: 207081Members
    There's a whole thread on this if you need any help.
    thank you