Where The F. Is The Cyclops Bridge Fragment, And What Does It Look Like?

megahutsmegahuts Join Date: 2016-02-28 Member: 213564Members
So, after a year of not playing, I decided to start up again.

Love all the changes, but seriously guys, if you are going to make fragments look like stuff, you NEED to tell me what is looks like. I have burned through two power cells in the Seamoth searching for the d*mn Cyclops Bridge fragments.

rant
Oh, I have found dozens of Cyclops Pressure Compensator fragments and played chicken multiple times with the Reaper Leviathan. But I don't even know if I am searching in the right areas. You would think that the Cyclops bridge would be located near the engines and hull fragments, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
/rant

Seriously, what you should do is provide diminished research for a specific blueprint just by scanning existing fragments. At least then I don't waste my time scanning the seamoth / Cyclops Pressure Compensator fragments, just so I dont try scanning them a second time.

Comments

• RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    the Cyclops bridge frags arent ''near'' the other ones right now sadly, which is infuriating if you are looking for that specific fragment pieces.

the Bridge fragments are located in the Dunes biome, which can be found roughly South-Est of the back of the Aurora
  • megahutsmegahuts Join Date: 2016-02-28 Member: 213564Members
    Yeah, I gave up on finding them. I used to console. Starting to feel that way about the moon pool as well.
  • destroyah87destroyah87 Join Date: 2015-08-08 Member: 206913Members
    megahuts wrote: »
    Yeah, I gave up on finding them. I used to console. Starting to feel that way about the moon pool as well.

Moonpool was pretty easy to find. It's where it's always been.

In the...
    Grand Reef
  • lunatictrentonlunatictrenton Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211825Members
    edited February 2016
    I found my cyclops bridge fragments in the mushroom forest. the moon pool fragments were also pretty easy for me to find, I stumbled onto an area of the grand reef while exploring. I found a very small canyon. I just fallowed the canyon, and it started to go downwards leading to the GR. ( I know another way to get there is to find the island by going away from the aurora's thrusters.)
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    Got my bridge in the dunes.
  • zetachronzetachron Germany Join Date: 2014-11-14 Member: 199655Members
    From the report of the intergalactic west galactic news:

"A former colony on a planet called Subnautica had some difficulties with the local wildlife there. Our military send a big supply package of submarine parts via the established long range warp gate transporter to allow the colonists to build their own fleet of subs. The cyclops fleet was built and sent to investigate the source of the troubles in the depths of subnautica. We haven't heard of them since, but stay tuned for our latest report next month."

We don't know what happened to the cyclops fleet, but we can all see their fragment remains littered at the dunes, where they must have met their fate. Certainly one cyclops isn't enough to describe this graveyard of cyclops fragments.