Am I the only one seeing this?

YamawildYamawild quebec Join Date: 2016-02-27 Member: 213551Members
Heya everyone! First post here lol.

So, earlier today I just found something that I am 100% sure that was not there before and I am wondering if other people have also.

Link: http://imgur.com/szhxWKr

So, anyone have any idea what this is? I am not playing in experimental.

Comments

• YamawildYamawild quebec Join Date: 2016-02-27 Member: 213551Members
    Edit: It seems a ship crashed on top of the Aurora or....?????
  • DeepoDeepo lisbon portugal Join Date: 2014-12-20 Member: 200150Members
    i was intrigued by that too- what is it?
  • ArtylicArtylic Join Date: 2016-01-07 Member: 211050Members
    Is it a mini Aurora stuck in there? That's what it looks like to me. Can't say Iv even noticed it if it was in my game :/
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    That's just the broken top piece. If you look at this pic;
    pat-presley-starship-finalrender01a.jpg?1418842067

you can see the thing projecting off the top. When the ship explodes, it breaks and flops against the top of the ship, like this;
    subnautica-040.jpg

You're just seeing it from a funny angle.
  • watergirlwatergirl US Join Date: 2016-02-28 Member: 213596Members
    I think it is having a baby.
  • PenguinPersonPenguinPerson US of A Join Date: 2016-02-28 Member: 213598Members
    Sidchicken wrote: »
    That's just the broken top piece. If you look at this pic;
    pat-presley-starship-finalrender01a.jpg?1418842067

you can see the thing projecting off the top. When the ship explodes, it breaks and flops against the top of the ship, like this;
    subnautica-040.jpg

You're just seeing it from a funny angle.

Seems to make sense.
    watergirl wrote: »
    I think it is having a baby.

I prefer this explanation.
  • LimewaxLimewax Join Date: 2015-09-23 Member: 208111Members
    For me, the situation has evolved. After I noticed the baby ship on top I was greeted by parts of the wreckage found at the entry point to the ship that had began to migrate towards me, leaving parts hovering above and below the water surface somewhere near the edge of the safe shallows.

After a journey down into the depths of the floating islands to retrieve my lost seamoth I came back to find these same bits had moved further were now next to my base. I'm getting worried that when I come back again they'll be a part of the base.
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    The floating wreck pieces are a known bug.