A blind let's play for the channel

KammellionKammellion Netherlands Join Date: 2016-02-25 Member: 213429Members
Greetings Ladies and Gents!

My name is Kammellion and I am planning (in the far future?) to do a let's play of Subnautica for the YouTube channel that I run.

I have seen a bit about this game, and as a marine student, together with viewers that requested this game, I am absolutely looking forward to play it!

However, what I would like to know, without any spoilers ofcourse, is there any advice for a let's play? Anything I should show off to the viewers? Any fun stuff to do in the game (besides base building and survival ofcourse)?

For those interested, the channel: www.youtube.com/c/Kammellion
I upload a video a day at 8:00 GMT+1, sometimes even two a day if I have time.

Thank you very much,
Kammellion

Comments

• DinkelsenDinkelsen Graz Join Date: 2015-10-05 Member: 208309Members
    If you go very fast - like Seamoth style fast - you will encounter some lag due to terrain reloading.

After building the Cyclops (very big submarine) you will find that powering it is a problem. It looks like the battery recharger did not make it into this update so you will run out of power quite fast and the only legit option is building a lot of power cells, which is not what it will be when the game is finished.
  • ThryanThryan Italy Join Date: 2015-10-17 Member: 208543Members
    exploring is probably the best part of this game, the world can be beautiful but also very scary sometimes
  • KammellionKammellion Netherlands Join Date: 2016-02-25 Member: 213429Members
    Thank you for the tips guys! I'll keep this in mind :-) .
  • ShuryCZShuryCZ Czech Republic Join Date: 2015-07-07 Member: 206047Members
    After the Aurora explodes, build a radiation suit and plan your journey to aurora - you can fix the drive core thingy and stop the radiation leak. You can play it as "mission", you need welder tool. First time, it is real fun and satisfying experience. (spoiler I guess...? :D )
  • KammellionKammellion Netherlands Join Date: 2016-02-25 Member: 213429Members
    Haha, that seems a bit spoilerish, but it will be something cool to show so thanks! :D
  • blurbrerrrblurbrerrr Join Date: 2015-10-03 Member: 208281Members
    edited February 2016
    there are two awesome places you can go to, behind some hard to see strange looking clouds in the horizon, i recommend a vehicle to get there though.