When is the next update

sabin77sabin77 edmonton Join Date: 2015-08-12 Member: 207081Members
When is the next update I'm dying to know.

Comments

• RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members
  • sabin77sabin77 edmonton Join Date: 2015-08-12 Member: 207081Members
    soon (tm) :p
    That not a clear answer. What is the next up date going to be anyway?

edited February 2016
    wow... that went over your head... seriously you need to do a search on soon (tm)

also the update will be ready when it's ready, ready when the dev's decide when it's ready to release to the next stable release. They'll let us know when it will drop, they have before and there's no need to push them for it. I rather that they focus on developing the game, crushing bugs and fixing things than having to answer questions left and right.
  • MrappbrainMrappbrain United States Join Date: 2016-02-14 Member: 213008Members
    wow... that went over your head... seriously you need to do a search on soon (tm)

also the update will be ready when it's ready, ready when the dev's decide when it's ready to release to the next stable release. They'll let us know when it will drop, they have before and there's no need to push them for it. I rather that they focus on developing the game, crushing bugs and fixing things than having to answer questions left and right.

No reason they can't do both. Connecting with the community is not necessarily a waste of time.
  • R2T9R2T9 United States Join Date: 2016-01-03 Member: 210867Members
    Look at the trello board. Doesn't give release dates, but lets you look at what they are working on.
    Mrappbrain wrote: »

No reason they can't do both. Connecting with the community is not necessarily a waste of time.

true, but what I said really still stands, people just need to be patient