Story ideas and pre crash playable

KillerTortoise1KillerTortoise1 England Join Date: 2016-01-20 Member: 211719Members
Bare with me on this one: What do you guys think about the start of the game being playable like on the Aurora, let me pitch it to you; you start the game off where a captain is briefing a man and a woman(all cinematic) as he pauses what he is saying you pick between the man and the woman for you playable character(in an ideal play through) then there is the pulse which hits the ship and it starts to crash, I'm thinking then you are told to evacuate and maybe it is shown that the other person was maybe a spouse or partner and they try to get to an escape pod together however they all appear Jammed and you partner tell you they will be in the pod in a moment they just need to unjam it but they patch into your coms and tell
You it can only be done from outside the pod and they set the pod free and sacrafice themselves for you, you then land and the coms link is just static but the signal is traceable which is why you go to the ship but all you find is a coms link you then just try to escape the planet or whatever, you you read this far congrats your awesome

Comments

• RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    im guessing (and hoping, too) that we will soon learn more as far as the story, cuz this game is getting closer and closer to the official release date and we have yet to be told barely anything of the story .... Your story is nice KillerTortoise1 i like it :D it could offer the possibility for the player to choose between a male and female character.
  • R2T9R2T9 United States Join Date: 2016-01-03 Member: 210867Members
    Cool idea, but I doubt it will ever happen. On Trello not too long ago they posted the pre crash video the game would show of alarms and the player running to the escape pod.