Signing of NS2?

coinecoine Join Date: 2006-11-16 Member: 58631Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
So tonight my AVG antivirus wanted to erase my ns2.exe Im just wondering how its going with the signing of NS2? The Trello card seems to been hanging around for ages, first on cdt and now on NS2 DT. Prio plz. Not good when we were trying to get new players in and the antivirus wants to erase the game.

Comments

• NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Good timing in bringing that up. If you look at the trello there are some recent updates on that.
    https://trello.com/c/SyDLR9Pb/53-sign-ns2-exe-with-windows-signtool
  • coinecoine Join Date: 2006-11-16 Member: 58631Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    Yes I've seen that @Nordic ☺. Just wanted to bring the subject up further to the surface so new players not erase the game because they think it got some kind of virus + so the developers take notice that this can be a serious problem. This was the first time it happened to me but i think that AVG is a pretty common antivirus so more ppl should get this problem.
  • PikumPikum Indiana, USA Join Date: 2014-05-18 Member: 196104Members