Where is the large aquarium?

AlphaBlueArxAlphaBlueArx Join Date: 2015-05-11 Member: 204402Members
Excuse me? where did the large aquarium go?

I can't find it in the builder's menu anymore.

Comments

• PiscatorPiscator Belgium Join Date: 2016-01-15 Member: 211434Members
    This is pretty strange. I've just downloaded the last update this morning (I'm playing in experimental mode), and the large aquarium still appears in the builder's menu.
    Did you noticed this issue since your last update today ?
  • AlphaBlueArxAlphaBlueArx Join Date: 2015-05-11 Member: 204402Members
    which menu? Module, Power Appliances or Miscellaneus?
  • DinkelsenDinkelsen Graz Join Date: 2015-10-05 Member: 208309Members
    Just started a new game (survival, experimental branch - this is important!) and its under "habitat components", the last icon. I do not know if it is still there on stable.
  • PiscatorPiscator Belgium Join Date: 2016-01-15 Member: 211434Members
    edited January 2016
    Dinkelsen wrote: »
    Just started a new game (survival, experimental branch - this is important!) and its under "habitat components", the last icon. I do not know if it is still there on stable.

Same for me : from a previous savegame, or on a brand new start (build 27828 - both tested on "experimental"), the large aquarium is still available (from the blueprints on your PDA, or directly on the habitat components tab of the constructor (the very first tab of your PDA when you use this tool)).
    Maybe something is buggy on your Subnautica game (try reinstall it?) ...
  • rhys_elcinsrhys_elcins UK Join Date: 2016-01-26 Member: 212148Members
    just to offer the counterpoint - I'm playing stable currently - it's not there, nor has it been since I started playing (about 2 weeks)
  • AlphaBlueArxAlphaBlueArx Join Date: 2015-05-11 Member: 204402Members
    Found it, I just hope that they'll put it in the stable version soon too.
  • WylieKWylieK Dallas, TX, USA Join Date: 2015-09-13 Member: 207927Members
    I just got the Large Aquarium to hatch Shockers, Bone Sharks, Sand Sharks, Stalkers and a bunch of smaller fish... v27898 You Devs took the Aquarium out.... But Why... I'll have to put the game on hold until the Big Reveal . And another thing ... where the heck is the New Wreck in the Koosh Zone eh?
  • badwhippetbadwhippet United Kingdom Join Date: 2015-01-10 Member: 200746Members
    edited February 2016
    I too am using the experimental build (currently 28150) and can confirm that there are quite a few missing assets now, but only in Survival mode, and only when starting a brand new game...

Missing items include:

1. Large aquarium from habitat blueprints
    2. Radiation swimsuit
    3. The all-important SEA GLIDER!!!

I can load a prior game and everything is intact, and I can start a new Creative game and the items are there too; they are just missing from a NEW Survival game. I read that more blueprints would be hidden for unlocking through game progress. I wonder if that is what's happening?

EDIT: Solved! These things are indeed missing when starting a new game, but they soon show up. It must be that they now have pre-requisites in the game before they appear available (guessing) but all is there after about 30 mins of play in this new game.
  • JacaraJacara Washington Join Date: 2015-06-11 Member: 205391Members
    badwhippet wrote: »
    I too am using the experimental build (currently 28150) and can confirm that there are quite a few missing assets now, but only in Survival mode, and only when starting a brand new game...

Missing items include:

1. Large aquarium from habitat blueprints
    2. Radiation swimsuit
    3. The all-important SEA GLIDER!!!

I can load a prior game and everything is intact, and I can start a new Creative game and the items are there too; they are just missing from a NEW Survival game. I read that more blueprints would be hidden for unlocking through game progress. I wonder if that is what's happening?

EDIT: Solved! These things are indeed missing when starting a new game, but they soon show up. It must be that they now have pre-requisites in the game before they appear available (guessing) but all is there after about 30 mins of play in this new game.

The Radiation suit doesn't appear to show up till the ship explodes and the Voice mentions it, either that or is was when I got a lead. Both happened around the same time for me.