After 50 hours of gameplay, my idea and suggestions for Subnautica

NoobathonNoobathon NY Join Date: 2016-01-27 Member: 212159Members
https://reddit.com/r/subnautica/comments/42tyun/after_50_hours_of_game_play_and_having_finished/

Cross posting to the post on reddit because I didnt want to format it again and figured the devs would see it here before reddit. Let me know your thoughts.

Accidentally posted this in general discussion, my bad. Posting it here to correct my mistake.

Comments

• JuremaJurema Belgium Join Date: 2016-01-18 Member: 211615Members
    You're a genius man.
    There is a only one point i disagree : A room should center on a foundation piece. OCD please. => room use some pilar to be stable.
  • coldsnapcoldsnap Join Date: 2015-12-26 Member: 210395Members
    Some great stuff there, good work.
  • SeaCrossSeaCross Australia Join Date: 2016-01-28 Member: 212231Members
    I love most of your ideas, however I would suggest a slight change to one of them. Rather than disallowing Titanium Ingots how about allowing them to be reverse-crafted back into raw Titanium as an economic storage solution (in addition to the uses they already have). That way it wouldn't be a trap item and players wouldn't end up with two lockers filled entirely with titanium ore and could have room for other materials instead of having to build 4-5 lockers that they didn't want. I mean I honestly see no reason for the fabricator to be unable to decompress the titanium back into it's original form considering the type of high-tech that thing is meant to be.