Blueprints not being added to list after complete

itchyeyesitchyeyes US Join Date: 2015-03-28 Member: 202669Members
edited January 2016 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
Right now I have stasis rifle and moon pool both listed at the top off my blueprint screen showing 100% complete and have not been added to my available blueprints. Anyone else running into this issue?

Edit: I should note this only seems to effect some blueprints. I researched the thermal reactor and workbench at roughly the same time with no issues.

Comments

• LuitjensLuitjens Join Date: 2010-07-26 Member: 73034Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    I just checked this, and it was working for me.. Did you try a new game or an older game? Because the scanner has been changed a few times and it might of broke inbetween builds as you were scanning those fragments.
  • itchyeyesitchyeyes US Join Date: 2015-03-28 Member: 202669Members
    I ended up having to scan each item an additional time before it added the blueprint. Not sure why it didn't do it in the first place. Maybe they changed the amount of scans required or something in between when I started and finished.
  • LuitjensLuitjens Join Date: 2010-07-26 Member: 73034Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    itchyeyes wrote: »
    I ended up having to scan each item an additional time before it added the blueprint. Not sure why it didn't do it in the first place. Maybe they changed the amount of scans required or something in between when I started and finished.

Yes, exactly what happened.. Glad it is working out for you now!
  • Cambro86Cambro86 United States Join Date: 2016-01-24 Member: 212029Members
    I had the same problem, just find another fragment and scan it to fix. Mine did it with the Modification Station.