Enable PDA Viewing on Bench

BoltWardenBoltWarden Canada Join Date: 2016-01-14 Member: 211402Members
The discussion title pretty much covers it, allow the player to look through their PDA will sitting on the bench. Extremely simple and intuitive in concept, I can imagine that it might not be half as easy to implement.

My primary motivation for this idea was the realization that stopping to look through all my new entries would obviously cost me a decent amount of food and water. Later on in this session when I'd finally established a base and tossed down a bench for some 'atmosphere' I realized, this would the perfect use for such niche piece of seabase furniture.

I actually had a bit of hope that this might just work as is, awhile back I'd found that you can customize the Cyclops' Name and colour scheme from a suitably placed bench.

The PDA is obviously a different type of interface and it unfortunately cannot be brought up while sitting at a bench.

There is an excellent potential synergy here and a great opportunity for increased immersioneee, even if only the Data Bank tab is accessible. I would be quite interested just to know if this would be possible!

Comments