FREE

CaptainObvious38CaptainObvious38 Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211680Members
Could someone gift me the game so i can play and see if there's any glitches/things they should add?

My username is CaptainObvious38 on steam I can gift you a game back for $13 or less

Comments

• CaptainObvious38CaptainObvious38 Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211680Members
    the only reason i put FREE is so that i could get more people to see this xD
  • SPIRIN1224SPIRIN1224 Moon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203469Members
    edited January 2016
    nope sry bro… not how it works
    seeing your new…
    ur username is already shown…
    game account is not on the website…
    its on steam…
    and 20$ is 100MILLION PERCENT WORTH IT!…

Also there is already an ENTIRE group DEDICATED to that cause…
    and everyone has a built in bug reporter so, its not so undeniably special…

"In response to comment"
    We can see whole thing, most users on here are not cheapskates, and they already saw it on the channel so they looked at it anyways.

btw that is just wrong…

SMH man SMH……...
    I know but i only have $13 I'll buy you a game for $13 or less
  • SPIRIN1224SPIRIN1224 Moon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203469Members
  • LimewaxLimewax Join Date: 2015-09-23 Member: 208111Members
    I know but i only have $13 I'll buy you a game for $13 or less

Well you're close. Keep saving up like the rest of us have to when we want something.
  • LightdevilLightdevil Austria Join Date: 2015-06-10 Member: 205381Members, Subnautica Playtester
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    please?

I dun know your age, but even teens can easily get those extra bucks.

If you're in the northern hemisphere go ask if you can clean up some old man/lady's driveway from snow.

Southern hemisphere, go cut some grass at your neighbours

Easy honest moneys for your Subnautica experience :)
  • VexareVexare Austin,TX Join Date: 2016-01-05 Member: 210942Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    please?

If you're in the northern hemisphere go ask if you can clean up some old man/lady's driveway from snow.

I've often wondered how kids get money on Steam if they don't have credit cards and whatnot? Of course Mom and Dad or whoever probably credits their account or gifts them the games they want but is there a Steam card (like a gift card) you can buy from stores like you can for Amazon and other online purchasing?
  • LimewaxLimewax Join Date: 2015-09-23 Member: 208111Members
    Vexare wrote: »
    please?

I've often wondered how kids get money on Steam if they don't have credit cards and whatnot? Of course Mom and Dad or whoever probably credits their account or gifts them the games they want but is there a Steam card (like a gift card) you can buy from stores like you can for Amazon and other online purchasing?

Yeah there is, they tend to sell them at GAME and Gamestop here in the UK. A lot of people use them exclusively to avoid putting their card details into Steam.
  • VexareVexare Austin,TX Join Date: 2016-01-05 Member: 210942Members
    edited January 2016
    Limewax wrote: »
    please?

Yeah there is, they tend to sell them at GAME and Gamestop here in the UK. A lot of people use them exclusively to avoid putting their card details into Steam.

Oh, that's great! Definitely a way for kids to achieve goals if there's a game they want - save up allowance or odd jobs money and buy the cards to credit their Steam account. Nice! That's what I recommend kids doing - it's a great lesson on how life will be when you get older and have to support yourself (and your gaming addictions) with your own money! ;)
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Limewax wrote: »
    please?

Oh, that's great! Definitely a way for kids to achieve goals if there's a game they want - save up allowance or odd jobs money and buy the cards to credit their Steam account. Nice! That's what I recommend kids doing - it's a great lesson on how life will be when you get older and have to support yourself (and your gaming addictions) with your own money! ;)

Yeah they do a similar thing for MMORPG or any other subscription based game using storebought game/time cards
    I am 12 and its -40 outside which means even with a HUGE jacket you can get frost bite ,and getting that is not on my wishlist this winter. I also used work for my friends dad with wielding but hes been sick with cancer for almost 2 months now so i can't really get any money :/
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    How do I know you're really a kid and not just some guy trying to con money out of us?
  • ezekelezekel Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Members, NS2 Map Tester
    edited January 2016
    I feel bad for the kid, I've got like $200 worth of mousepads laying on the floor lol

rich thug life

For real tho go and get a job, you can get hired pretty much anywhere if you're looking for minimum wage. anyone who tells you they can't find a minimum wage job is lazy/didn't try hard enough. Higher end jobs is a different story - but every damn shopping center you visit there is at least one place hiring.. sry am I being mean?
    i can skype to prove it
This discussion has been closed.