Upgraded player invetory or put O2 tanks on back and extra in inventory...

nafeasontonafeasonto Meow Join Date: 2015-09-08 Member: 207824Members
I think the fact that O2 tanks are taking up inventory is sort of dumb, most of the other swim wear you put on goes on your character not your inventory why not O2 tanks? Put the main on your back and THEN any extra in your inventory.

And can we get to a put where eventually we can UPGRADE our inventory space please?

Comments

• okapiroseokapirose Join Date: 2016-01-14 Member: 211395Members
    Agreed, always thought it was weird that tanks were in inventory instead of attached to one's person. Hope that'll change because they take up a lot of space.
  • SpacedInvaderSpacedInvader Join Date: 2016-01-08 Member: 211083Members
    While I agree that you should be able to upgrade your primary tank (the 45 seconds you have initially is the primary tank), any extra tanks that you choose to carry are just that, extra, and should take up space in the inventory. I'm not sure about the idea of upgrading your inventory capacity though, as it would be nice, but its already a little ridiculous that you can happily carry multiple pieces of scrap metal as large as your body without a problem.
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    @SpacedInvader i think the starting 45s of air we have at the beginning simply is the character's lung capacity (i might be wrong) after all when you dive into water yourself, you can hold yer breath for awhile (im no athlete and i can do so up to almost a minute.

So i think that the first tank you build thru the Fabricator is the first one the character gets and i also think it should go to a wearable slot just like the suits/compass/thermometer/signals. then after that any extras should go to the regular inventory. Just like @SpacedInvader i also think that the initial inventory space we get is pretty wide for someone that has no backpack/pockets :D