Where's my Drinking Bird???

BootsTNGBootsTNG Join Date: 2015-08-12 Member: 207067Members
Two words, Drinking Bird

Seriously, I love this game and all, but I can never get rid of the feeling that my underwater base is missing something. Beds? Nah. Tables? Nah. More windows? Nah. Oh wait! There it is! A Drinking Bird! How can you expect someone to have an underwater base without a drinking bird? All bases require at least 1 Drinking Bird in order to function properly. What am I supposed to do in this game if I can't watch a Drinking Bird bob its head? Go exploring some dark scary reef? BORING!

The players require a drinking bird! We demand a drinking bird! We'll go mad from the extended periods of isolation without a drinking bird! No drinking bird is immoral! It's insane! It's madness! I mean, everyone knows the three laws of underwater base building,

1. Don't dig straight down
2. Don't dig straight up
3. Don't forget your Drinking Bird

This game is great and all, but I can only give it a 9/10 until they add a Drinking Bird!

Rsz_birds.png

If they're on spaceships, what about underwater bases?

Comments

• destroyah87destroyah87 Join Date: 2015-08-08 Member: 206913Members
    Well, first things first. We'd need to build a desk to hold our drinking birds.

And then we'll need nameplates to keep our drinking birds company.

But then our desk needs a commanding chair to be complete.

And our commanding chair needs flanking bookshelves to produce a properly imposing atmosphere.

And you can't have bookshelves without books.

So the drinking bird is just the first step. Where does it end?

:p

I understand you're (probably) joking. The idea of furniture (desks among them) and some few decorative knick-knacks would be neat. But I personally would like other items, base modules, and things to have priority.
  • Duff_McDugginDuff_McDuggin Join Date: 2015-07-02 Member: 205964Members
    Drinking bird is meant to be. maybe not now. but later....later.
  • terraformer004terraformer004 north america, central standard time Join Date: 2016-01-03 Member: 210832Members
    oh my god... :D so many hilarious, bad ideas
  • Captain_PyroCaptain_Pyro Germany Join Date: 2015-05-31 Member: 205116Members
    Good thing you dug this up. This needs to happen!