Which would you choose

ChaosKnight626ChaosKnight626 Minnesota Join Date: 2015-08-05 Member: 206783Members
if you had the power to decide what the devs focused on making or modifying for the next update? (List your reasons below)

Comments

• EntomoligistEntomoligist United States Join Date: 2015-08-09 Member: 206958Members
    I want the devs to work on progression more than anything. Adding tiers of tools, machinery, etc. Is what I want worked on the most. Once progression is fixed, then everything else can fall into place and it'll be much easier for addition.
  • StakhanovStakhanov Join Date: 2003-03-12 Member: 14448Members
    Some elements of that poll aren't comparable , "more story" and "respawn rates" do not take the same work resources as stuff for seabases or biomes ; creatures and weapons require more testing for their behavior than seabase structures. More tech... that's going to provide weapons/tools or seabase structures of some sort , no ?
  • Captain_PyroCaptain_Pyro Germany Join Date: 2015-05-31 Member: 205116Members
    I really like the new PDA feature of the Scanner. It's not like it's real progression, but it sets goals and i'm an achievment hunter kidn of person.
  • SPIRIN1224SPIRIN1224 Moon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203469Members
    Sheesh man no Subs?

Also look back at examples of people who have already done these polls.
    Have less choice, be more generic, be specific if the theme right now of the game is a certain subject, i.e. PDA Scanner, Aurora, you got 'story'.

Anywho SUBS, have about 2-3 recent threads on that. :)
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    i Voted aurora Exploration. Knowing for a fact that since this game is in early alpha and that theyre most likely working on all these points, im literally dying to explore more of the aurora and of course eventually learn what fired at us to bring the ship down in burning flames into the planet :X

I love to explore biomes and build giant seabases as well so it was hard for me to choose only one point tho :p
  • tyler111762tyler111762 Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada Join Date: 2015-05-17 Member: 204558Members
    other. why?

because i can't bloody pick only one.
  • OmniCatOmniCat Germany Join Date: 2015-12-26 Member: 210391Members
    Respawn all the way :)

I hate to see the ocean go all empty around my base!
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    OmniCat wrote: »
    Respawn all the way :)

I hate to see the ocean go all empty around my base!

'' Cmon you lazy bum, go out there and play!'' :p

one day youll need to get farther than your backyard and explooooorrreeeee! cuz you know, exploring is the name of the game here :D
  • paradineparadine usa Join Date: 2015-09-18 Member: 208004Members
    I chose other because we need the devs to work on re-spawn rates of everything, tech, base equipment, and story line equally (well almost).

I think the re-spawn rates of everything should be finished first to give us a chance to survive. As they add more stuff it can be changed to fit the new items as they go.

The second thing to be finished would be a combination of tech and base equipment (they work together) to let us built everything we need. It will also help with the creation of the story line.

The third thing to be worked one would be the story line because if you make it before the rest of the stuff then you are forced to stick with a set of items even if they are game breaking. I believe that you should see what you can use in the game then fit the story to what you have to work with.
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    I would like the devs to work on two things:

1) Improve the graphical smoothness of the gameplay; make it less laggy.

2) Drastically reduce the size of game saves.