progression meeting questions

IcewaveIcewave Canada Join Date: 2015-11-02 Member: 208906Members
1 so the seamoth will have limted oxygen does that mean more upgrades?
2 will the cyclops have oxygen levels too?
3 an oxygen generator is getting added so how about hydroponic tanks and an oxygen generator?
hydroponic tanks:
pros: during a flood the plants are it tanks so they won't die
cons: they use a little bit of power
4 can we use pipes to deliver air to our bases? will we need a pump?
5 will bulkheads stop the air flow or will there be ventilation if yes will we have to build a ventilation system
6 an ideas how about electrolysis uses drinking water and makes hydrogen and oxygen the hydrogen can be used as fuel to get some power back and you can breath the oxygen (although you will need nitrogen too because you can't just breathe only oxygen)

Comments

• Captain_PyroCaptain_Pyro Germany Join Date: 2015-05-31 Member: 205116Members
    How about we link the stuff real quick here: Trello

But i would try to be a smaaaaall bit more patient. It was announced no full 5 hours ago, soooo...

Also, i'm not sure if i'm happy with everything. I guess i have to trust they know what they're doing.
  • IcewaveIcewave Canada Join Date: 2015-11-02 Member: 208906Members
    How about we link the stuff real quick here: Trello

But i would try to be a smaaaaall bit more patient. It was announced no full 5 hours ago, soooo...

Also, i'm not sure if i'm happy with everything. I guess i have to trust they know what they're doing.

i been waiting for some realism here for a while now...
  • Captain_PyroCaptain_Pyro Germany Join Date: 2015-05-31 Member: 205116Members
    I'm not against realism, i'm just not sure if like the mechanics they're introducing. But i read over it a few more times, i guess it'll be alright.
  • VlaadVlaad Join Date: 2012-10-03 Member: 161403Members
    Read it, love it.

Anything that ads more atmosphere to this game (no pun intended). Exploring the ocean depths of alien world is frightening concept by itself but the way our playable character is tied/interacting to that worlds environment is concept that I would like to see more of.

Influence of depth, lack of oxygen temperature of surrounding and even fatigue. I would love if our character could get a bit tired and then get out of freezing ocean into a cold base could cause side effects... Heating of stations could be crucial to make it habitable and that would in term require power... And so on.
  • StakhanovStakhanov Join Date: 2003-03-12 Member: 14448Members
    More importantly , SQUIRREL KNIGHT !
  • Racer1Racer1 Join Date: 2002-11-22 Member: 9615Members
    The squirrel knight is a pet you can get on the islands. You can train it to find nuts, and equip it with armor and weapons for fighting other land vermin.