Aurora explosion

ShuryCZShuryCZ Czech Republic Join Date: 2015-07-07 Member: 206047Members
Hi guys,

today I ask the community simple question, but the one which is IMO crucial for the early game phase;

Doesn't the aurora explode way too soon?

I had this opinion since the update "the crashside"/was released. I welcome any argument explaining why it is not so.

Comments

• MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
  • SPIRIN1224SPIRIN1224 Moon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203469Members
  • ShuryCZShuryCZ Czech Republic Join Date: 2015-07-07 Member: 206047Members
    Really? Almost every time I started a new game in survival, the radiation was killing me.... Ok, those posts above were "very constructive", yeah...
  • fireboy633fireboy633 america Join Date: 2015-11-15 Member: 209279Members
    no its actuely to late its suposed to trigger a few seconds after leaving the escape pod (trigger)
  • EntomoligistEntomoligist United States Join Date: 2015-08-09 Member: 206958Members
  • TigatronTigatron Latvia Join Date: 2015-11-17 Member: 209319Members
    ShuryCZ wrote: »
    Really? Almost every time I started a new game in survival, the radiation was killing me.... Ok, those posts above were "very constructive", yeah...

Do you mean that your escape pod was in the area of radiation? That has never happened to me... Anyway, it is part of the developing story that you need to make yourself the protective gear to get to Aurora, so you can fix the radiation leak. Once fixed, no more radiation. Bit I would agree with others that the explosion is too late, though I have no problem with a late firework show as well. Also since the area holds many nice things like signals, items, tons of scrap metal, it is only acceptable/understandable that the first steps of the game you have to work hard to get what you need to survive, that's the whole point of the game. When I first started it took a wile to understand and find what I needed, and it was real fun.