NS2 News slogan!

2»

Comments

• YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    SantaClaws wrote: »
    CCTEE wrote: »
    Can't we simply hijack

...would you like to know more?

yknow, like how UWE hijacked it :D

awesome but too niche !

how is that niche? Starship Troopers is widely popular movie and book.

I'm doing my part!

"Only good bug is a dead bug!"
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Yojimbo wrote: »
    Can't we simply hijack

awesome but too niche !

I'm doing my part!

Come on you apes! You want to live forever?

Hahaha that movie trilogy has more awesome quotes than Arny/Sly/Willis movies combined
  • YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Only ever rated the first one, the rest were rubbish IMHO, only way they can salvage it is a complete reboot with a half decent director behind it, I'd put my money behind Neil Blomkamp.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Only ever rated the first one, the rest were rubbish IMHO, only way they can salvage it is a complete reboot with a half decent director behind it, I'd put my money behind Neil Blomkamp.

Yeah I didn't mean the movies, only the first one was good. But the others did have some memorable quotes, datz all :)
  • HoeloeHoeloe Switzerland Join Date: 2014-03-02 Member: 194487Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Just throwing some ideas around:

- NS2 News: Flashing faster than you!
    - NS2 News: Faster than your commanders medpack!
    - NS2 News: Faster than detection of your Observatory! (I like the idea, but sounds stupid...)
    oh oh that last one gave me inspiration as well

Motion tracking, more like NS2 News tracking... Meh sounded better in my head...

NS2 News, beyond Bunnyhopping speed... hrm I dunno...
  • SantaClawsSantaClaws Denmark Join Date: 2012-07-31 Member: 154491Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited November 2015
    Can't we simply hijack

awesome but too niche !

I'm doing my part!

"The enemy cannot push the button - IF you disable his hand!"

Edit: Fuck me.. now I have to watch Starship Troopers again..
    "They sucked his brains out, sir" hahaha my god that last stand at whiskey outpost, amazing!!!
    edited November 2015
    Dammit, do I have to ban everyone in this here thread including myself. You're going way too off-topic :tongue:

"You got 10 minutes to get ready and go." 15.gif

let's see...

NS2 News - Fair and Balanced
    This is NS2 News
    NS2 News - Just do it!
    NS2 News - Connecting People
    NS2 News - I'm loving it

Just stealing slogans here :tongue:
  • BensonBenson Join Date: 2012-03-07 Member: 148303Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    "NS2 News: Deserves more attention than an Emergency Beacon!"

"NS2 News: It makes you shake like an impending Gorge Rush"
  • SupaDupaNoodleSupaDupaNoodle Join Date: 2003-01-12 Member: 12232Members
    Oh... Forgot to say it was general consensus that Faster than phase tech was agreed upon, so yeah... Whiskey outpost :smiley:
  • Saffron_bakerSaffron_baker Sweden Join Date: 2015-06-09 Member: 205352Members
    edited November 2015
    Ns2 news is like McDonalds it's very fast and you're loving it!
  • SantaClawsSantaClaws Denmark Join Date: 2012-07-31 Member: 154491Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    "They sucked his brains out, sir" hahaha my god that last stand at whiskey outpost, amazing!!!

dude I hate that scene. Diz iz my waifu.
  • SupaDupaNoodleSupaDupaNoodle Join Date: 2003-01-12 Member: 12232Members
    Phase tech sometimes gets very slow, or even completely jammed. Beacon rush to phase recently led to infinite loop marines and a lost game.
  • ZEROibisZEROibis Join Date: 2009-10-30 Member: 69176Members, Constellation
    NS2 News - Straight from the Hive

Also, for anyone that has not noticed the ns2 news shine plugin is up. Hopefully, more can get it added to their servers.