Rockpuncher

SPIRIN1224SPIRIN1224 Moon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203469Members
This guy looks awesome, you could take advantage of his punching to mine out rock!!!.

This needs to get looked at, DEVS look over!!!

1laqn8qw6xez.png

Comments

• SPIRIN1224SPIRIN1224 Moon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203469Members
    Duh, I mean look over at it again, (include in scope of next update).

IMPLEMENT MAYBE

*sighs

Come one guys use LOGIC
  • KelfaKelfa Join Date: 2015-05-30 Member: 205084Members
    crane476 wrote: »
    Umm.. the devs created the rockpuncher. Pretty sure they've already looked at it.
    SPIRIN1224 wrote: »

IMPLEMENT MAYBE

*sighs

Come one guys use LOGIC

Yeah i think SPIRIN meant to look at things like his suggestion about letting the player take advantage of the Rockpuncher to mine rocks 'nstuff
  • DampbunniesOFdoomDampbunniesOFdoom Highland UT Join Date: 2015-10-31 Member: 208872Members
    That is AWESOME I hope it can attack seabases!
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    That is AWESOME I hope it can attack seabases!

"That is AWESOME I hope it can fuck my shit up!"

Lol
  • crane476crane476 United States, Tx Join Date: 2015-08-07 Member: 206850Members

IMPLEMENT MAYBE

*sighs

Come one guys use LOGIC

Most of your requests have been unreasonable from a development standpoint in the short term. There are creatures that have been "complete" but have yet to be implemented since 3 or 4 updates ago. To think that the rockpuncher could be implemented by the next update when it doesn't even have assets created yet, much less animations and then the actual coding to implement is asking a bit much of the devs I think. The rockpuncher is coming, just not yet. In fact according to the roadmap the rockpuncher is supposed to be implemented specifically with the drilling/mining update.
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
  • BugzapperBugzapper Australia Join Date: 2015-03-06 Member: 201744Members
    Got a feeling you wouldn't want Rocky anywhere near your base.

Anything that can pulverize rocks won't have too much trouble with a high-tech beer can.
  • SPIRIN1224SPIRIN1224 Moon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203469Members
    crane476 wrote: »

IMPLEMENT MAYBE

*sighs

Come one guys use LOGIC

Most of your requests have been unreasonable from a development standpoint in the short term. There are creatures that have been "complete" but have yet to be implemented since 3 or 4 updates ago. To think that the rockpuncher could be implemented by the next update when it doesn't even have assets created yet, much less animations and then the actual coding to implement is asking a bit much of the devs I think. The rockpuncher is coming, just not yet. In fact according to the roadmap the rockpuncher is supposed to be implemented specifically with the drilling/mining update.

Ok… as it turns out I know ALL THAT!!! I would just like it to come sooner. To be worked on sooner. I check the Trello Board at least 3 times a day. That might not be a lot but I understand the need to create assets and that kind of stuff.

BTW This is just AN IDEA, and not my favorite one either. Look at my polls!!!

Still respect the feedback. :)
  • ShuryCZShuryCZ Czech Republic Join Date: 2015-07-07 Member: 206047Members
    I love the fact that this rockpuncher is based on a real creature, tiny but with similarities. Love it! Need it ingame! :D
  • ShuryCZShuryCZ Czech Republic Join Date: 2015-07-07 Member: 206047Members
    edited November 2015
    I love the fact that this rockpuncher is based on a real creature, tiny but with similarities. Love it! Need it ingame! :dizzy:

Edit: Sorry for double paste, my phone hates me o.O