FREQUENT ATTEMPTING TO SYNC INVALID COLLISION REP ERROR

iamariaiamaria spain Join Date: 2015-11-03 Member: 208940Members
Hi! Im getting this error since more than a week and its very frequently. I was trying to catch the error so i got the log and the plog while i was getting the error. I upload the files hoping it will help.... I cant play like this so if someone knows what i can do please tell me.
Thank you

Comments

• IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    edited November 2015
    That error is benign as far as we can tell. (like many of the ones in your log)
    Also could we please get your techsupport.exe generated zip file for more info

Annddd just fyi the plog is only good for analyzing your performance, not necessarily catching culprits of errors.
  • iamariaiamaria spain Join Date: 2015-11-03 Member: 208940Members
    Ok, here it is. Thanks for your answer
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    Just to confirm : you are not crashing / freezing or having any performance issues, correct? You are just seeing that benign error in your console and reporting it?
    I have stuttering and red, yellow and green plug xD Sometimes i cant move but the most of times i can, but of course its not real because after sometime im dead in other place... Even i get a weird error when im evolving, i get this message in the screen: evolving into no string 0% and it never finishes... the only thing that i can do then is kill myself on the console. In those times the commander can see a little white square over me. Its really weird... Today i uninstalled the game after using ATF´s nuke and i changed my wireless channel too just in case... Idk what else can i do?
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited November 2015
    iamaria wrote: »
    I have stuttering and red, yellow and green plug xD Sometimes i cant move but the most of times i can, but of course its not real because after sometime im dead in other place... Even i get a weird error when im evolving, i get this message in the screen: evolving into no string 0% and it never finishes... the only thing that i can do then is kill myself on the console. In those times the commander can see a little white square over me. Its really weird... Today i uninstalled the game after using ATF´s nuke and i changed my wireless channel too just in case... Idk what else can i do?

Sounds like you experience packet looses. Use net_stats in the console and watch your loss rates. Also please use perfmon twice after you joined a sever. Try a few different servers and tell us what you observe that way and share the new log with us.
  • 999nekrofom666999nekrofom666 Germany Join Date: 2014-04-07 Member: 195224Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Is there any way to determine (description) what is hiding behind the message?
    For example.....
    [765 477] Main Thread: Error: Attempted to load remote options from a file That does not exist.
    [765 643] Main Thread: Error: 128 memory leaks in 'Sound' (4696 bytes)
    [766 096] Main Thread: Error: 128 memory leaks in 'client' (4696 bytes)
    [766 136] Main Thread: Error: PhysX: Foundation destruction failed due to pending module references. Close / release all DEPENDING modules first.
    [766 136] Main Thread: Error: 18 Memory Leaks in 'PhysX' (31568 bytes)
    [766 136] Main Thread: Error: 18 Memory Leaks in 'Physics' (31568 bytes)
    [766 136] Main Thread: Error: 146 memory leaks in 'Engine' (36264 bytes)
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    Is there any way to determine (description) what is hiding behind the message?
    For example.....
    [765 477] Main Thread: Error: Attempted to load remote options from a file That does not exist.
    [765 643] Main Thread: Error: 128 memory leaks in 'Sound' (4696 bytes)
    [766 096] Main Thread: Error: 128 memory leaks in 'client' (4696 bytes)
    [766 136] Main Thread: Error: PhysX: Foundation destruction failed due to pending module references. Close / release all DEPENDING modules first.
    [766 136] Main Thread: Error: 18 Memory Leaks in 'PhysX' (31568 bytes)
    [766 136] Main Thread: Error: 18 Memory Leaks in 'Physics' (31568 bytes)
    [766 136] Main Thread: Error: 146 memory leaks in 'Engine' (36264 bytes)

Please open a new thread for your question to keep this one clear. Thanks ;)
    I was checking the loss rates in different servers and the Average dent (loss) is usually low, normally 0.0 but some times its around 0.7 until 1.5 but this last one its not frequently and the Average Recv (loss) is normally around 0.0/0.5 but sometimes its 1.5 even i saw 3.5 or 4 but rarely. I always get the error when i die, some times before of this but not many times. I didnt see any different Main Thread Error just this one. And i have to say i was playing last night and today a lot and i didnt have the lag or any red plug more... I could play fluid all the time in every server where i played xD I dont know if it was the reinstall with ATF´s nuke or if it was something about my wireless... The error is still there almost always when i die but i hope it keeps going like this :) Thank you