Large Aquarium options

TexasB5TexasB5 Join Date: 2015-10-11 Member: 208426Members
With the new large aquariums coming out, do you think we could have an option to change the colour of the tank/ lighting of the room? Perhaps the aquarium could do this by having two buttons resembling those found on the small lockers to switch between reef and cave environments, possibly with a different centre piece for each? You know, so that we don't have to raise our oculus and crabsnake babies in a reef environment? .[img][/img]y1shrg41hcwj.png

Comments

• Chris1217Chris1217 Meyrin (Geneva) Join Date: 2015-10-14 Member: 208476Members
    i disagree it should not be opptional i should depende on th biom plante and fish you put on. Jelly mushrom for example make purple light, grand reff is more dark blue and Safe Shallows is more clear blue.
    Sorry for my english.
  • paradineparadine usa Join Date: 2015-09-18 Member: 208004Members
    I would like to be able to change the internal biome so that the creature I put inside will feel at home. By changing the internal biome it will also change the light inside the tank to match.
  • j1r2000j1r2000 canada Join Date: 2015-09-08 Member: 207813Members
    i agree with chis1217
  • ProfessorChillProfessorChill Canada Join Date: 2015-10-17 Member: 208553Members
    As a person who loves leaving the user all of the control I'd say yes, allow the user to chose the colors much in a way you can with ships.
  • Chris1217Chris1217 Meyrin (Geneva) Join Date: 2015-10-14 Member: 208476Members
    As a person who loves leaving the user all of the control I'd say yes, allow the user to chose the colors much in a way you can with ships.

I love "choise" in videogame but in real life if you put the wrong light into your aquariums your fish and plant just die.
  • The_SharkThe_Shark USA Join Date: 2015-08-24 Member: 207433Members
    I have a simple solution to a simple problem.
    The light in the tank will be based on what biome the inhabitants are from, like @chris1217 said. You want to change the color, because you want your Stalkers to look pink instead of green?
    Change the tint on the glass, problem solved.
  • HalindrixHalindrix USA Join Date: 2015-10-22 Member: 208675Members
    I think you should be able to do what you want with it, but making the biome and light what the fish inside are used to will boost any kind of production they may have, if these tanks are going to be used for farming fish.
    Like, they will be happier if you make it from their biome, but you don't have to make it that way.