minimap symbols disappear

MephillesMephilles Germany Join Date: 2013-08-07 Member: 186634Members, NS2 Map Tester, NS2 Community Developer
not sure if this belongs to mapping or tech support but I have the problems that on my map the marine minimap is bugges (top left corner). It shows the map layout perfectly but the buildings and units are invisible.

The big map works perfectly fine though

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    Mephilles wrote: »
    not sure if this belongs to mapping or tech support but I have the problems that on my map the marine minimap is bugges (top left corner). It shows the map layout perfectly but the buildings and units are invisible.

The big map works perfectly fine though

Had the same issue today at jambi. Will look into it. Do you remember the map and the mods running when this issue appeared for you.
  • MephillesMephilles Germany Join Date: 2013-08-07 Member: 186634Members, NS2 Map Tester, NS2 Community Developer
    it happens 100% of the times I run ns2_docking2 so far
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited October 2015
    Mephilles wrote: »
    it happens 100% of the times I run ns2_docking2 so far

It seems to be related to how much you zoom the mini map. Could it be that the overview cameras positions of maps with this issue just are placed too close to the ground.