Help W Teh Mic Plz

KnowedgeKnowedge Join Date: 2003-01-07 Member: 11977Members
ok in game, key is bound to use voice com, works just fine, mic is fine and dandy, everyone can hear me... problem starts when the voice com key and 1 or more other keys are used at the same time.. it automaticly kicks me out of the game ?!??! this happens in NO other ns mod, anyone...anyone... !? wt is wrong w meh stuff!

Comments

• KnowedgeKnowedge Join Date: 2003-01-07 Member: 11977Members
    can anyone help me pleaseeeeee i reaalllly neeeeed help but no one is posting my thread keeps getting ignored...if u see it and dont want to post cuz u dont care could u at least post a link to somewhere else that i could go post that people may no the problem!?!!?!?!?!?! please
  • ariakas_rmariakas_rm Join Date: 2002-11-07 Member: 7560Members
    Do you happen to use a linksys router?
  • KnowedgeKnowedge Join Date: 2003-01-07 Member: 11977Members
  • CplDavisCplDavis I hunt the arctic Snonos Join Date: 2003-01-09 Member: 12097Members
    I have the same problem It happens in other mods though too. ill be pushing buttons like ill be running and ill press the mic button and i end up with my console screen. For some reason it happens at random times. Sometimes I can run and talk for hours then suddenly it will crash.
  • ariakas_rmariakas_rm Join Date: 2002-11-07 Member: 7560Members
    Can someone please help us. I know there's lots of us out there that have this problem, and although it seems unlikely that it's the linkysys router causing this problem, I think it might be. When I'm at home (behind linksys) I get this problem. When I'm at school, with no linksys, I don't get the problem. Any ideas? I won't have a comp for a couple days, so Knowledge, could you try hooking your comp straight up to your internet connection, and not go through the router and tell us what happens?
    Thanks.