My Idea for Subnautica

MasterlordflameMasterlordflame Australia Join Date: 2015-08-10 Member: 206961Members
Its a pretty Simple Idea that Would Benefit alot of players. A Modular Wall. Its a wall Piece that can be attached to the foundation and are able to be stacked upon one another. It gives that extra feeling of safety. They can also be used to build a room for your Cyclops.

They will be a little bit higher than a Corridor Piece and will only Require 4 Titanium to build due to them being so heavy duty. The walls are reinforced and have the same lights on them that you would find on the side of corridor pieces.

Below Is the Final look and the Initial sketch.

GJz3G2n.png
lgBN9D9.png

Comments

• destroyah87destroyah87 Join Date: 2015-08-08 Member: 206913Members
    That's a pretty cool idea.

I have no idea of the feasibility of it, but modular wall sections could vastly expand the base building possibilities. It's a concept that's pretty easy to expand on as well. For example, what if an enclosed space could be drained out and made part of a seabase. What if there were additional modular sections for snapping to seabase modules. Or modular window sections. Or retractable door sections. (Though that last one would be something I'd like to see as a Cyclops dock.)*

Something like a big garage that opens up when you drive in, but docks the cyclops and either attaches a tube to the hatch on the underside of the sub or (my preferred option) pumps water out of the entire pen and leaves the Cyclops suspended from mounting arms in a drydock configuration.
  • MasterlordflameMasterlordflame Australia Join Date: 2015-08-10 Member: 206961Members