Seamoth Emergency Thrust

The_SharkThe_Shark USA Join Date: 2015-08-24 Member: 207433Members
Okay, out of nowhere had a thought. The Seamoth is fast, yes. But is it fast enough? Some predators in Subnautica move at a pretty high speed. So, what if the Seamoth had an emergency thruster? Triples speed for five seconds, but uses 10-20% power to do so. If things go south, and you need to high-tail it out of there, then you just hit the turbo. Thoughts?

Comments

• ChaosKnight626ChaosKnight626 Minnesota Join Date: 2015-08-05 Member: 206783Members
    Yes, that way we can get the hell away from Reapers faster than ever
  • Z-comZ-com canada Join Date: 2015-08-30 Member: 207583Members
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    I like this idea. I would paint my Seamoth Blue and name is Subnic the Hedgesub
    gotta go fast/10

Maybe adding the upgrade would put a slot underneath the engine next to the Power Cell, where you can put Batteries, that provide the temporary power boost?

And when you use the boost, it expends one battery, making it require "ammo" instead of using energy.

Install two upgrades and get another slot on the opposite side of the Power Cell.

And then installing more wouldn't do anything and just be a waste of an upgrade slot.
  • The_SharkThe_Shark USA Join Date: 2015-08-24 Member: 207433Members
    Maybe adding the upgrade would put a slot underneath the engine next to the Power Cell, where you can put Batteries, that provide the temporary power boost?

And when you use the boost, it expends one battery, making it require "ammo" instead of using energy.

Install two upgrades and get another slot on the opposite side of the Power Cell.

And then installing more wouldn't do anything and just be a waste of an upgrade slot.

I like that idea.